Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I'm sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but 99% of the pics posted in here look FAKE! SHAPE, JUMPMAN, SOLES, MOLD save your $175 and buy some originals!

Originally Posted by bossalinie

I'm sorry to bust everyone's bubble, but 99% of the pics posted in here look FAKE! SHAPE, JUMPMAN, SOLES, MOLD save your $175 and buy some originals!

Careful, people get sensitive in here, and like to fire shots back.  
laugh.gif

But one thing to comment on, people really spending $250+ for these to get them early?   

With that plus $50, you can find yourself some Originals.  

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

IS JAY LEGIT FROM SLAMDUNKSPACE??? AUTHENTIC?? COULD I GET SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE
He's legit, but expect long shipping time.  Release date might come and go, and you still might not have your shoes.

^I had 2 pairs of the "originals" back then when Js were sorta easier to purchase.
smile.gif
I missed them, so my "footalog" order that I've been rockin for pretty much the whole November will have to do.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

But one thing to comment on, people really spending $250+ for these to get them early?   

this is true...just got these in

^^ That's love.  I mean, just look at the shape, high patent leather cut, and nubuck on those. 
smile.gif

I miss my pair I sold a few years ago. Trying to re-up on a DS pair soon. 

Thanks French... and the yellow adds a bit of character... will seperate me from the kids with blue sole (cough, cough)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

laugh.gif

this is true...just got these in

Nice pick up homie, I just bought some cg from 01 also for 270 should be here at the end of the week.
pimp.gif

I just don't like those ^^ Cool Grey's you posted.

The yellow just looks HORRIBLE, even when they weren't yellowed, they were still almost yellowed.
laugh.gif

I would have never bought the Originals.

These are so much more tasteful, in my opinion of course.

If you have no respect for an original pair, I'm not even sure how to respond bittersweet... to eachs own I suppose.

Thanks French... and the yellow adds a bit of character... will seperate me from the kids with blue sole (cough, cough)

Shoot, nothing wrong with a little yellow, we all know the pictures only makes the soles look worse than what they really are.  
Sea Glow can cure the yellow, nothing can cure the way the 2010's look.....

Well the yellow is exaggerated in the pics, it always is when it comes to XI's. I'm sure they look less yellowed but even if they looked like that - I'd still prefer those over the 2010's anyday.

If you have no respect for an original pair, I'm not even sure how to respond bittersweet... to eachs own I suppose.
Just because it's original doesn't mean it's better. 
Like I said, that's my opinion though. I haven't seen a clean pair of these in years. 

wait what?? yes in most cases with JB the original was much better.. 01s are quality made, comfortable and could take a beating. I can't say the same for post DMP models.

You wear GS sizes, it may not even make sense going back and forth with you now that I think about it.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Just because it's original doesn't mean it's better. 
Like I said, that's my opinion though. I haven't seen a clean pair of these in years. 

The only thing keeping those 2010's hyped is because of the reputation of the 2001 Retro.  
Icy soles or what not, they still can't and never will touch the original at all.... 

15ethqv.png

Damn, I mean you can just see the difference.
frown.gif

'Neesh, you wearing GS sizes is a plus. When I bought my girl the SJ's last year, they looked identical to the 00's. GS sizes get that extra OG love treatment sometimes..

GS do get the extra love. Spacejams looked good, probably the Cool Grey's will too in GS sizes.

The Black/Red 6's got that love too, this past year. Durabuck material and a closer shade to infrared than the Men's sizes.

laugh.gif

pls lead me to that $300 sz9 ds 01 pair French and i'll flip mine right now. lol id be lying if i say what you guys said were all wrong tho. i agree, nothing can touch the og cool greys. they just look
pimp.gif
.. when i first got these in hand my first reaction were just "ehh nice" didnt get too excited or what not.. but like i said. for now, these will do for me.. no regrets tho. they feel comfy just off compare to 01 release =(   (shape wise etc..) plus havent really come across a sz9 ds pair. when i find you, 2010 bye bye. lol great lookn 01 pair btw people. oowwiieee

laugh.gif

The 01's having yellow does NOT add character. That's just something people say to make themselves feel better. I've been wearing my 2010 cool greys and don't have nay complaints. NONE.

People just love to complain like women.

Back
Top Bottom