Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

zapatohead408 wrote:
also my boy at finishline said they just got their shipment

FthatFNL
laugh.gif

Got my pair from footalog on sat. At first I was trippin on paying extra for them but after wearing them to the mall and breaking necks well worth the price.

finally got my pair from footalog today...I made my order on Thanksgiving. Didnt feel like lining up for these, I'm too old for that crap
e97153e95316fe246d9129713d9595a8184b380.jpg

Copped 2x. I have copped every christmas release since 05.

05's white/red xiv were stupid easy. in and out w/ no line at all.
06's fire red v's sold out online in a couple hours had to go up a 1/2 size just to return them later. then caught an overseas restock where they sat for a month.
07's local spot had a crazy line went home copped online.
08's CDP had to pay an extra $50 to get my size on RD. Then won a ebay listing <400 later on RD. then was able to cop 2 pair on FNL's infamous monday restocks. Down to one now and is kicking myself because they were my grails.
09's SJ's felt like a stock broker had 10 computers at work running. at 10:59 i was hustling all of them by myself. came out with 6 pairs. after the dust cleared I am left with only two.

^^ the pair I got from jay looks like everyone elses on here.. they can call it bgrade but I'm satisfy with it. It is comfortable but the box came a lil damage. So expect that. And also mine took hella long to get here. He always on sum bs blah blah. So expect d lagging aswell.. but as long as u keep him busy with emails you should get ur pair in less dan 2weeks. Lol

Originally Posted by seanj4523

can someone please tell me qickly if sneakerpost is legit thank you

It's all over this forum. If you took 2 minutes to search and skim through, you would get your answer.

^^^^

I just posted in the wrong forum my bad man people on here get fired up when u make one mistake. Honestly, I didnt have 2 minutes to waste searching 202 post to find my answer. Next time dont respond, let someone else who got the info respond with my answer peace.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

^^^^

I just posted in the wrong forum my bad man people on here get fired up when u make one mistake. Honestly, I didnt have 2 minutes to waste searching 202 post to find my answer. Next time dont respond, let someone else who got the info respond with my answer peace.

Next time, search. I got the info in literally 20 seconds. There's this nice function on the forum called "Search." It's magical. It does wonders. There's also this sticky post called "Legit Website list" which I found searching. It is located here:

http://niketalk.com/topic/32113

That took me 2 minutes.

Sneakerpost is legit, copped my SJs from them last year. Might pull the trigger with them again for the CG's. Dont wanna deal with the hassle.

Originally Posted by yungone350

i need my local spots to get these already so i can buy em $175 even

They should be getting them real soon. A lot of shipments have trickled out.

mom n pop stores sellin em for retail? u sure fam? i have never heard of such a thing........i think theres a better chance of seeing a unicorn

thanks to those who didnt blast me and told me that sneakerpost was legit just clicked on the wrong forum by mistake sorry. Just wanted to know cuz i seen the cool greys put up for 275 shipped. Though they just went up on there and they would be a quick sellout so i thought that I would just hurry up and get on here to find out if they were a legit site because I didnt want to get scammed. Next time I will use the magical search bar to find my answers since people tend to get mad whenever you ask a question on here. preciate the help just crazy that some act like females having a period on here when you ask about something

Looks like all these online retailers putting them up early with high prices are sitting on them.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

mom n pop stores sellin em for retail? u sure fam? i have never heard of such a thing........i think theres a better chance of seeing a unicorn

nah, my mom & pop spot sells everything at retail weeks before rd.....no matter how limited the shoe is

Originally Posted by marley

Looks like all these online retailers putting them up early with high prices are sitting on them.

It's cause you'd have to be a damn fool to pay $100+ over retail with RD 2 weeks away. There will be plenty of these, just don't get caught up in the hype and you should get your pair.

Sneakerpost is legit! Been ordering from them ever since. Good customer service. Just got them Cool Greys from them!

REALLY HOPING I CAN GRAB A SIZE 11 FOR RETAIL.. 10.5 I HAVE ISNT AS COMFY, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom