Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

man i don't really trust eastbay and finishline.
they failed me so many times.

I wouldn't trust them either. NDC (non-flash) will be your best bet online.

it sucks to live in places when you leave the mall you need to be careful of your surroundings. but i guess that's just how crazy the world is.
always gotta watch your back.

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

man i don't really trust eastbay and finishline.
they failed me so many times.

I wouldn't trust them either. NDC (non-flash) will be your best bet online.
I have NEVER been able to find the "non-flash" site.  Even a nike rep over chat wouldnt tell me what it is.  PM with the info if you have it homie!

heres mine, they are DS and i got them off ebay for a STEAL 175 shipped, also got )1 bred Ds xi's for 90 shipped from same dude. oh well snaked!!

oh and i was just messin with these laces to see how silly they would look. opnions?

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

A friend of mine sent me a stock room pic from the Hibbett he manages and they had at least 100 pairs and they don't ever get anything good. If I was buying I would hold off on the early release prices.

Hibbett's is all we have here as far as shoe stores go so hopefully mine will get a decent quantity and no lines!  Its just old people here golfing so I doubt an air jordan shoe release will cause much of a stir.

Originally Posted by flappy188

heres mine, they are DS and i got them off ebay for a STEAL 175 shipped, also got )1 bred Ds xi's for 90 shipped from same dude. oh well snaked!!

oh and i was just messin with these laces to see how silly they would look. opnions?

These where intended for white laces, and thats all.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Can you phone order from the Nike employee store?

I heard these are only going to be $120.00 at the employee store

If not I hope swoosh has these for 120.

Keeps fingers crossed
I'm sure an employee can chime in on this but, I'm almost positive you have to call them the Monday of the release week to place an order. Phone lines will be crazy, and they will move quick.

my swoosh connect told me that these will be 83 for employees at the oregon store, any truth to that?

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Keeps fingers crossed
I'm sure an employee can chime in on this but, I'm almost positive you have to call them the Monday of the release week to place an order. Phone lines will be crazy, and they will move quick.

my swoosh connect told me that these will be 83 for employees at the oregon store, any truth to that?
If it's on Swoosh for discount, they will be $105. We'll see, they better be on discount though!

not talking about swoosh, this is that employee store that they recently opened up to nike employees, according to him they get an additional discount that brings them down to 83 but only can order 1 pair.

Just ordered my pair from Sneakerpost.  $275 shipped for a difficult to find size 14 is reasonable (plus they are ready to ship).

I rather not stress on RD trying to fight over limited pairs in my size
laugh.gif

Might be time to put the '01s on ice
pimp.gif

not talking about swoosh, this is that employee store that they recently opened up to nike employees, according to him they get an additional discount that brings them down to 83 but only can order 1 pair.
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It was more towards GenerationZ. $120 wouldn't be the discount.

Originally Posted by bruza

Just ordered my pair from Sneakerpost.  $275 shipped for a difficult to find size 14 is reasonable (plus they are ready to ship).

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So it was you!
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

I guess it's Eastbay or bust for me.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by bruza

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So it was you!
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

I guess it's Eastbay or bust for me.
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Best of luck to you man. 

eyes.gif
 I don't know why some people think 14s are easy to find.  They never are in my area. 

What does DS mean again?

Cuz i was under the impression that it meant unworn.

Maybe i'm just gettin old.

*lines up at the bingo hall*

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I had two friends get killed for these back in '01 in Detroit. So I got a connect and I'll be able to get them safely. It's hard times so people in urban areas be aware of your surroundings.

Bruh, I'm from Detroit...moved to Virginia 2 years ago....Still go up there to visit...It's gettin crazy in the mitten man...Heard it was a shooting up in Eastland Mall on Black Friday...Makes no sense.

Yea it was a shooting all over an ipod

Keeps fingers crossed

Baby Jumpman, correct my friend. If anyone who is an employee and doesn't know when to call, you should call the store on 12/20 to order by phone. I think the store opens up at 10am EST. I hated calling though, line would be busy for days. I'm not familiar with the Oregon store, but it sounds about right. For us other swoosh ppl, they will be $105 off the site, which is alright with me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

These where intended for white laces, and thats all.

Back
Top Bottom