Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

The mail man just drop off my pair..from 01 they are looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

heres mine, they are DS and i got them off ebay for a STEAL 175 shipped, also got )1 bred Ds xi's for 90 shipped from same dude. oh well snaked!!

oh and i was just messin with these laces to see how silly they would look. opnions?
You should be shot. I hope someone kicks your @%+ if you walk out the house like that.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

I had two friends get killed for these back in '01 in Detroit. So I got a connect and I'll be able to get them safely. It's hard times so people in urban areas be aware of your surroundings.

Bruh, I'm from Detroit...moved to Virginia 2 years ago....Still go up there to visit...It's gettin crazy in the mitten man...Heard it was a shooting up in Eastland Mall on Black Friday...Makes no sense.

Yea it was a shooting all over an ipod
Ni@@as fightin and tryna kill over ipods now...smh that city is gettin worse and worse...From Al-wus, to Yays, to Pradas or Guccis, it seem like in the D people get robbed and killed over some of the pettiest $hiiit....But good luck to you on coppin em bruh, hope yo connect do come through.

Does anybody know how long it take Footalog.com take to shipped? i order on Monday and still no tracking number from them. About to dispute this on my paypal soon

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Does anybody know how long it take Footalog.com take to shipped? i order on Monday and still no tracking number from them. About to dispute this on my paypal soon

It took them 10 days to ship my order.

Another 4 days to get here.

After 7 days, I opened a dispute, and they responded within 3 days.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

It took them 10 days to ship my order.

Another 4 days to get here.

After 7 days, I opened a dispute, and they responded within 3 days.
cool thanks! ill open a dispute this Monday if i don't hear from them

On another note....

Does Jay (slamdunkspace) still have an account on here?

I ordered form his site as well and haven't heard anything.

i went to pick up my girls GS XI, these look so sick with they blue sole. Mens sizes havent arrived, also then the owner said he found a 5.5 i would want, he brings out a CDP pack XI/XII size 5.5. my girl is happy bout the XI but doesnt care for the XII. anyone know wat these go for if i try n sell em on e bay or something

*MODS- Not trying to sell on here just looking for some guidance on a price.

I guess Ill ask this again, can someone PLEASE PM me on the info for the NDC "non-flash" website....PLEASE.

Originally Posted by yungone350

i went to pick up my girls GS XI, these look so sick with they blue sole. Mens sizes havent arrived, also then the owner said he found a 5.5 i would want, he brings out a CDP pack XI/XII size 5.5. my girl is happy bout the XI but doesnt care for the XII. anyone know wat these go for if i try n sell em on e bay or something

*MODS- Not trying to sell on here just looking for some guidance on a price.
110-120

Cant believe citysole is almost sold out at 309 plus shiiping.SMDH. Come on people. Don't let them set the market price that high.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I guess Ill ask this again, can someone PLEASE PM me on the info for the NDC "non-flash" website....PLEASE.
What info do you want? If you need a link to it, just google nike no flash.

too the dude from detroit up there....your buddies got killed for these and you still collect jays, thats crazzy ma.n

Sneakerape.com just added 10% off on there 2010 Cool Grey xi's. That's 270 with an additional 10% off -not bad.

Back
Top Bottom