Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I don't understand how people say those are your grails? Are the majority of people saying that ones who were 10-15 in 2001 when those released? Because my grails are the B/Reds... also the Concords are atop the list. Space Jams and these are the least, simply because they weren't around when I used to rock 11's back in 95-96. These are nice, and I will buy them... but they rn't the best ones.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Originally Posted by marley

Just sold my original DS cool grey XI's so I can roll the cash into 2 pairs of these.
the hell is wrong with you?
smh.gif

Nothing.  Whats wrong with you?  The way I see it the OG CG's will never be worth more than they are right now.  Everyday the new release gets closer the value of those goes down.  I only bought them to wear them and never did cuz I figured the sole would fall off the first time because of the age.  They have been sitting in a box all those years and the sole had still yellowed on them.  So why not put the money into 2 wearable icy pairs?  I'm not one of these stupid people on here that sits and picks apart "quality" all day.  Those people need to get a life.  Its a shoe, you walk on it.  I been collectin kicks since 88 when I was in junior high and I think my Space Jam XI from 2009 is just as nice as my Space Jam XI from 2000.  I got the same enjoyment opening the box now as I did then.  You're just gonna wear em.  $+!$ with all that low cut patent, low grade leather crap.  Welcome to the future guys.  Cars are made of plastic instead of steel, we all carry a telephone in our pocket now, we carry ipods instead of ghetto blasters and Jordans are made from different materials.  Thats just the way it is, quit cryin about it in every thread or just move on and quit collectin.  I'm just gonna wear the kicks anyway so I dont need a 10 year old pair that may fall apart, I'll take 2 fresh icy new ones instead. 

See you in line fellas. 
pimp.gif

Sum of the realist shhh i ever quoted

Originally Posted by BigEli500

I don't understand how people say those are your grails? Are the majority of people saying that ones who were 10-15 in 2001 when those released? Because my grails are the B/Reds... also the Concords are atop the list. Space Jams and these are the least, simply because they weren't around when I used to rock 11's back in 95-96. These are nice, and I will buy them... but they rn't the best ones.
I was a senior in high school back when the cool greys first dropped.  Always thought they were the best colorway of the XI's to drop.

I don't see how age plays into someone calling any shoe a grail. 

grails, first shoe that i am going to grab more than 1 pair of cause i have enough pairs in my rotation. don't understand how people buy extras in several favorites. thats dead money sitting in the closet.

THESE ARE MY FREAKING FAVORITE, FAVORITE, FAVORITE AIR JORDANS OF ALLLLL TTTTIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1

Also glad I don't like patent leather shoes, so I will easy pass.
Funny people calling these "ogs." These are the definition of a retro+.
Do your homework before you drop mad loot, you mark.

First time I saw these - Charles Barkley was wearin em in an SI article
showing him working out at the gym. Didn't take part when these
previously released.

OG = Original, correct?
So whats wrong with saying they want these retros to be like the original?

using that language, people start to confuse things
and i don't like that, but technically the retro+ was the first edition
i suppose, just like the latest spizike

Originally Posted by bigj505

OG = Original, correct?
they mean the original release
some people say og nubucks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by bigj505

OG = Original, correct?
they mean the original release
some people say og nubucks
eyes.gif
Well there has to be an original at some point and the 2000/01 cool grays are the original of this retro just as the 04 (???) nubucks are the originals of the 09s.
If people were saying its an OG colorway, thats one thing. But they are referring to the original colorway so they call it the OG. what else should it be called? The first cool gray?

yeah right NOV '10 - these junks will be pushed back to the holiday, the 11s have released on xmas eve for the past 2 yrs.

Jordan always releases a shoe on xmas eve to get everyone going crazy, i cant see what else they have in store that could bring more attention then these.

great shoe - but im not to sure the quality of the shoe is equal to the hype and struggle it will be to find these on xmas eve.

who cares og or not, were the og black reds the same as the 2001s? nope and who cried then? so of course they will be different everytime, but poor quality is not a good replacement for anything

yeah right NOV '10 - these junks will be pushed back to the holiday, the 11s have released on xmas eve for the past 2 yrs.

Jordan always releases a shoe on xmas eve to get everyone going crazy, i cant see what else they have in store that could bring more attention then these.

great shoe - but im not to sure the quality of the shoe is equal to the hype and struggle it will be to find these on xmas eve
I was thinking the same thing.  If they don't push these back, I wonder what the Christmas Eve Cash Cow is going to be.

I bet cool grey's get pushed back like a wig cap..........they will drop right before x-mas on some spacejams +!%+$

I bet cool grey's get pushed back like a wig cap..........they will drop right before x-mas on some spacejams #@%*+

Originally Posted by 23tyson

I bet cool grey's get pushed back like a wig cap..........they will drop right before x-mas on some spacejams #@%*+

I wouldnt be surprised, because theyre listed under december on every other site now

Back
Top Bottom