Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I heard these would be OG mold
No Jordan retro will ever be OG mold again.
Anyways, I'm getting 1 pair. Maybe 2 because when everyone else messes up their pair, I'll have a fresh pair.

Thought these supposed to be released in Decemeber . 23isback.com and others have it for December. Figured theyll try to have this be the last big release of the year like the SJ's last yr

wow so many people willing to be crap to be the cool kids. These will be just like the space jams............................... Trash! No reason in the world JB would make these better everyone went crazy and bought the jams even though they were straight garbage. Glad I have my OG cools 

they need to leak some pics already..... and i hope i dont have to pay $175 just because its gonna be in a special box.....

MAN HERES THE NEXT HYPE ON OF THE BEST 11 BUT IN NO WAY BETTER THAN THE COOL GREY 9S! HYPE HYPE HYPE LET IT COME NT'ERS!

^^^ wrong, matter a fact these should be quickstrike so i dont have to see them everytime i walk down the streets like every other general release..... ya digg

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

^^^ wrong, matter a fact these should be quickstrike so i dont have to see them everytime i walk down the streets like every other general release..... ya digg

Nah, I don't digg. Stop worrying about what other people have on and just worry about yourself. It seriously cracks me up when I see people on here getting mad at Nike for releasing shoes in large numbers or when they release them too soon after the previous release. If you like the shoes why would you care? I wish all my favorite shoes released as a GR every single year.

i would love for all these limited shoes to be more available. i want the shoes, i don't care what everyone else is coppn. limited just raises the hassle and prices.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Nah, I don't digg. Stop worrying about what other people have on and just worry about yourself. It seriously cracks me up when I see people on here getting mad at Nike for releasing shoes in large numbers or when they release them too soon after the previous release. If you like the shoes why would you care? I wish all my favorite shoes released as a GR every single year.

Especially be like "everybody and they mommas got em" so wat everybody got a pair ppl who want em cuz dey hot, shoe collectors, hypebeasts & resellers alike they only thing about limited qk is the resell prices ($370 for $175 9s ftl)  

I dont understand why yall are arguing about if it should be quickstrike,limited,or a gr release,common sense inside yalls mind would let yall know that it will be a gr like the space jams were last dec,and it being a gr release wont change anything as far as who will get them or not,it was alot of mad and salty people after the space jam release cause since it was gr everybody thought it would be an easy buy but it trully wasnt,so how this shoe is released wont mean anything,i still dont see people wearing space jams were im at and it was gr release,i seen them in a total of 4 times since there release but listening to people on here you would think ive seen them 100 times since theyve been out.

Watch,this will be a GR release same as space jams,resellers will sell them for a high number like they did the space jams,and people are going to beast over these really hard just like the space jams,why people act like this will be any different from the space jam release if not worser i do not know,know what you should know now and be ready for it.

alright quick question what would turn more heads, motorsport 6's which was quickstrike or some weak kicks like laker 6's??? lemmie answer that for you motorsports...... and @ alex the spacejams were general release and the resellers were sellin em for $400 so general release or not they gonna be resold for hella money.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Couldn't have said it better myself.  I buy sneakers for my liking, not based on exclusivity. I'm not worried about the next guys outfit, cuz I like to think I pull them off better
grin.gif
 ...just my opinion...

alright quick question what would turn more heads, motorsport 6's which was quickstrike or some weak kicks like laker 6's??? lemmie answer that for you motorsports...... and @ alex the spacejams were general release and the resellers were sellin em for $400 so general release or not they gonna be resold for hella money.
Id say the motorsports would but one thing, the motorsports were definitely not a quick strike release they were limited but not quick strike

So attempted to Seaglow my Cool Grey's.. and this

Can someone provide a solution ?

My solution was to sell my 10 year old Cool Greys and buy 2 fresh pairs this christmas and rock the hell out of them.

Back
Top Bottom