Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Don't forget you guys will pay import duty on top of that price too.
not true. once its paid for, its paid for. what is the mail man gonna do? ask for cash?

haters will hate and the negativity will increase the closer it gets to the 23rd.
ive heard of other people in other countries possibly getting input duty (people in canada always ask me to mark packages as gift) but i never have been charged.
i buy from asian ebay sellers from time to time and have had 0 issues.

Crooked tounges started selling these at 9:30 this morning.  
11-12 were gone at officially gone at 5:00
The guy said if you copped before 1:30 their time, they shipped today.
He assured me they had a good stock and that it was already after 1:30 when the shoes went live.
I called them, he asked me not to post the number as they are really busy processing orders.
Dont pm me for it cause he said my order was fine and I want to keep that way.

Originally Posted by bigj505

not true. once its paid for, its paid for. what is the mail man gonna do? ask for cash?

haters will hate and the negativity will increase the closer it gets to the 23rd.
ive heard of other people in other countries possibly getting input duty (people in canada always ask me to mark packages as gift) but i never have been charged.
i buy from asian ebay sellers from time to time and have had 0 issues.
but J remember, we are sending individual mail. these online sites are actual stores who I assume pay taxes and customs and whatever else they need to pay.
when TB 3s dropped overseas, i was ordering multiples from different sites and never got a charged a penny
pimp.gif

No hate fella I picked 2 pairs of CG's and some 13's up today from my local footlocker in the UK, but I have been charged import duty when having stuff delivered to me to my home in the UK and to me at my house in the US.

i am not 100% but your shoes can be on hold at the post office or ups untill you pay a import tax that i believe is $30.00 plus dollars
its happened to me in the past from Europe and i remember most UK sites ship UPS not to USPS

but I could be wrong 

ask anyone who got the flint 13's early i think it was last month 

i think some had to pay a duty feel 

so they're using uk sizing right? if i ordered a size 8, it's actually a US size 9?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

I just ordered a pair from ct too. We'll see if they actually ship them. £122.00 shipped is not bad. That's roughly $160.
so 1 pair shipped is $160????
eek.gif
[table][tr][td]Live rates at 2010.12.18 00:18:00 UTC[/td][td]
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]122.00 GBP[/td][td]=[/td][td]189.466 USD[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]United Kingdom Pounds[/td][td] [/td][td]United States Dollars[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 GBP = 1.55300 USD[/td][td] [/td][td]1 USD = 0.643915 GBP[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
goto www.XE.com  you can type in conversions..

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

so they're using uk sizing right? if i ordered a size 8, it's actually a US size 9?

yes sir
word.
pimp.gif

first day in this thread, and copped for a decent price.
pimp.gif
. only liked them when i saw how they looked on feet (CP3).

You guys that ordered from overseas could get dinged a customs duty.  I have bought from Asia and Europe several times.  I had 1 issue...if the sender doesn't mark it gift I think it is prone to get a customs inspection.  I got dinged $54 for this...it was total bs.  I sent the US Customs office in Chicago an appeal and was bluntly denied.
Hopefully we won't have issues with the CT purchases but you never know.

haha yes the mail man will ask for cash otherwise you dont get your package...its called a duty tax, the feds gotta get their $$....its not negativity, its a fact.

ive shipped to many internationally and they end up paying the duty tax on the item if its over a certain limit...so yes there could be more fees. 

I just ordered a size UK 10 from CT a few minutes and the order went through. At first I added to cart and it was sold out then a few minutes later I was able to add again when size 10 was in the drop menu for sizes. I hope it wasn't a glitch and they actually have one for me.

We need to start twittering on the Crooked Tongues twitter page to ship as GIFT so we don't get hit with them taxes.

dream5hift - 

Their twitter account said keep refreshing for up to date sizing. So far from what i've seen they have been really good with that. I ordered my pair US 10/ UK 9 about an hour ago and got a confirmation right away... Since then i've seen US 10 and US 11's go up probably twice. We should be good. 

Hopefully we are and hopefully there wont be a custom fee. I will definitely keep ordering from them.

size 9 is up right now! Thanks for the info BriWeezy. I guess nobody has ordered from CT to know about that custom fee.

Back
Top Bottom