Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Wow smh!! Does every one and their momma wear a size 9.5!!!
Sneakerpost has very size but guess?? Uptempo has very size but guess??!!!
Lol!

Isn't weird that CT got more cool grey 11s than NDC got altitude 13s??
eyes.gif

Honestly, I always suspect sites like UTA and SneakerPost of using hype for their sales...My theory is that they post their sizes then take a lot of them down to make it look like the demand was very high for them to make people that don't wanna pay the higher price hit the panic button n cop when they restock...I find it hard to believe that 1 week before release date, UTA sold out of all their pairs selling them for $285..I know a lot of sneakerheads and most wouldn't buy a pair for $100 over retail a week before release date unless they were super limited

^talkin truth, nobody should pay extra on a general release especially a sneaker head. dont get sucked in by the hype

^^^^ You will be surprised the things that people will do due to hype, like the saying goes there's a sucker born every minute

Can't wait 'till the 23rd... Cop at least one of these babies from my local Foot Action... Should I double up or cop the XIIIs too?? decisions decisions...

I'm definitely not saying there aren't people that believe the hype enough to worry about getting a pair and paying 285 instead of 195 (retail plus tax) but most people do that AFTER they don't get a pair for retail.

The majority of people that want a pair will think "Ok I'll try to cop online at midnight n pray I get lucky" and if that doesn't work they think "Ok I gotta try to get to my sneaker spot early in the morning n hope they have my size left" and if they fail there THEN they go on Forums, eBay, Craigslist, etc.. trying to find their pair and figure they have no choice but to pay over retail since they couldn't get their size on their own..from my experience with people that really want a pair they usually do everything in their power to pay retail before they hit up a reseller

it's not really hype tho, if people have extra money to blow, they'll do just that

but yeah, i try to do the most with my money first, copped off ct for instance

the shoe will be very difficult to get for alotta people anyway, gr or not

Man I need those 2 size 12s right there so bad. I would take a sledgehammer to the nuts for those right now.

people fail to realize one thing
just cause its eazy for you dont mean its eazy for the next
so if you got 289 to get em early then do it
long as you get the kicks that is the mission at the end of day
to get the kicks

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Honestly, I always suspect sites like UTA and SneakerPost of using hype for their sales...My theory is that they post their sizes then take a lot of them down to make it look like the demand was very high for them to make people that don't wanna pay the higher price hit the panic button n cop when they restock...I find it hard to believe that 1 week before release date, UTA sold out of all their pairs selling them for $285..I know a lot of sneakerheads and most wouldn't buy a pair for $100 over retail a week before release date unless they were super limited

True, unless Nike(=money hungry) REALLY over massed produced these

Originally Posted by marley

Man I need those 2 size 12s right there so bad. I would take a sledgehammer to the nuts for those right now.

This rite here is to funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

to get the kicks
this

Originally Posted by 23king24

just copped mines today. decided to because dont feel like doing the midnight MADNESS in nyc
148279_10150357300125705_662290704_16066411_5259833_n.jpg

yo fam where you copped those at?

I really hope we get our pair from CT. I see that they aren't listing any more UK sizes 9 and 10. So hopefully that means they are updating the stock, and have plenty to go around..

not sure if posted

REGARDLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

less then one week family
I PRAY TO JESUS MY PAIR LOOKS LIKE THIS!!

This is as perfect as its gon get

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

to get the kicks

i didnt pay no where near that price and im sayin this just incase you were talking to me

Back
Top Bottom