Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Finally saw them in person at my local FNL. One word - orgasmic. The blue sole sets the shoe off like none other.

Oh and a release is GR only so far as the demand allows. Don't think you can diddy bop into the mall at 10 on Thursday morning and think you'll walk out with a pair. The hype on these is mean.

A reminder...
$5,000 by 2006????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im so confused about what time I should head out to my local mall, im tryna be first in line. From the looks of it, a lot of people camped out last year for the spacejams all night, i hope this won't be the same.

i just realized i never got an order confirmation from crookedtoungues. just got the paypal receipt.

....... interesting.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i just realized i never got an order confirmation from crookedtoungues. just got the paypal receipt.

....... interesting.

Prob messed up your email.

....... interesting.
Why didn't you pay with your Card?

Originally Posted by Remi23

....... interesting.
i used my card thru paypal.
i just thought it was odd that they dont send order numbers and stuff like that.
sneakersnuff.com did so as well as sign me up for their website automatically.

@Antalonboubmpo  I'm late in posting.. but I'm not late in getting my pairs though.. lol.. big difference
smokin.gif

....... interesting.
i just thought it was odd that they dont send order numbers and stuff like that.
strange. I received an email from CT and from paypal about my order.
hope you get yours bro

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by yungone350

key word on that video was 125, as in the price of the shoes
throw in a special box almost 10yrs of inflation, higher gas prices, higher shipping cost and import taxes and you get higher a retail price
laugh.gif
Fixed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

@Antalonboubmpo  I'm late in posting.. but I'm not late in getting my pairs though.. lol.. big difference
smokin.gif
hey i got my pair 2 from there thats good that you got your pair i didnt mean any harm i was just sayin you were late

I know.. no harm on this side either.. I just hope I'm not late getting the Grinches lol..
xmas lebrons is an easy copp.. but grinches seems like the toughest shoe to get for retail in this holiday season..

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

....... interesting.
hope you get yours bro
I got an order confirmation and paypal receipt right after it processed

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Why didn't you pay with your Card
hope you get yours bro
thx man (u 2 pimp). its retail so im not dying if they cancel.

edit: whoops i used a diff contact email than my paypal so the order confirm went there
laugh.gif

curious about when the ppl will start lining up for these this year~ lol

it shouldnt be worse than SJ from last year... these are not as hyped as SJ, right?

Back
Top Bottom