Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

@23king24
Im on vortex. I have a b5.5 and b6 passat. I want my next dub to be the new b8 S4. Supercharged v6 and its right for the money

im on vortex too SN: yung turbo. i want to swap a b5s4 into a b6 soo bad. hop on audizine since ur car is the same as mine basically
yeah I like the b5TT the potential in those things are amazing! Swap sounds expensive. Plus you have to worry about fitting modifications and balance. Id look to swap a v8 b6 s4 motor since they're both coming from the same chassis platform. And supercharging a v8.. well,....
happy.gif

Am I the only one having trouble logging in to crooked tongues? I reset my password and everything and its still telling me " This account is inactive ".

I just registered for it yesterday to order a pair of cool greys...

I had em in my hand last night at one of my local mom n pop/swapmeet stores. Im like ok i'll cop them tonite so i dont have to worry about the hassle come the 23. Igo to the guy and here's the convo

ME... Yo whats up with the cool greys

HIM.... Um you want to buy a pair

ME..... Yeah sure, i know you are gonna mark em up some, i know your store but i dont mind paying a extra 20/30 bucks

HIM.... (SMILES but in a Devious way) what sz you need

ME.... sz 8.5 or 9

HIM.... Ok I got a sz 9

ME.... OK so what the price???

HIM... (shakes his head and smile again) Ummm 296.00 plus tax

ME...

daily_picdump_268_78.jpg

Originally Posted by djkaos23

I had em in my hand last night at one of my local mom n pop/swapmeet stores. Im like ok i'll cop them tonite so i dont have to worry about the hassle come the 23. Igo to the guy and here's the convo

ME... Yo whats up with the cool greys

HIM.... Um you want to buy a pair

ME..... Yeah sure, i know you are gonna mark em up some, i know your store but i dont mind paying a extra 20/30 bucks

HIM.... (SMILES but in a Devious way) what sz you need

ME.... sz 8.5 or 9

HIM.... Ok I got a sz 9

ME.... OK so what the price???

HIM... (shakes his head and smile again) Ummm 296.00 plus tax

ME...

daily_picdump_268_78.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by 335i

just copped mines today. decided to because dont feel like doing the midnight MADNESS in nyc

148279_10150357300125705_662290704_16066411_5259833_n.jpg

yo fam where you copped those at?

around my way
good lookin.. thats whats up 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great way to start the day off.

Originally Posted by ktay09

Hi
Have anyone bought any Jordan shoes from the following website, FOOTALOG.COM...
Its listed as a legit site on the forum, but i've just received my order yesterday and upon detailed inspection, the shoes are fakes/B grades.

I bought 2 pairs of Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" and both pairs of shoes comes with the shoes laces unlocked and laces damaged (threads on the laces looks like its being pricked by a sharp object)

In addition, i got them to include another pair of Jordan 13 "flint grey", and the worksmanship on this pair of shoes is even more shocking...

The hologram is slanted, and the sewing on the hologram is off.
There are line marking on the white leather of the shoes, detailing the area to be cut and sewed with the other 2m material.
The tongue of the shoes is stained in yellow
and more.

I can't belive this site is actually listed on the forum as a legit site. They are obviously selling B grades fakes.

I would love to listen to any users of this forum that has experience the same plight as me and how they have dealt with it.
Sorry about your experience. Many people on this forum don't understand, early release shoes are basically nothing but good fakes.

Noticed sneakerhead put up a full size run last night for 269.99 plus shipping. Already sizes missing this morning. SMDH. Anyone who thinks these are gonna be easy to get is so full of crap. When people are willing to drop 80 over retail on any site that puts them up how bad you think its gonna be in the malls. People are gonna be willing to kill for these.

Those 13s back there are HIT

The 11s just look like they have a bad pair of laces.

What I don't get is why you resort to these overseas sites. You're better off buying from PYS if you have extra money to blow or atleast a US based site.

Hi
Its listed as a legit site on the forum, but i've just received my order yesterday and upon detailed inspection, the shoes are fakes/B grades.

I bought 2 pairs of Jordan 11 "Cool Grey" and both pairs of shoes comes with the shoes laces unlocked and laces damaged (threads on the laces looks like its being pricked by a sharp object)

In addition, i got them to include another pair of Jordan 13 "flint grey", and the worksmanship on this pair of shoes is even more shocking...

There are line marking on the white leather of the shoes, detailing the area to be cut and sewed with the other 2m material.
and more.

I can't belive this site is actually listed on the forum as a legit site. They are obviously selling B grades fakes.

I would love to listen to any users of this forum that has experience the same plight as me and how they have dealt with it.

Honestly the overall quality of the XIII SUCK!!! Just to say the least. I bought the flint 6 rings (FAIL) when they dropped a few years back not knowing when the retros would actually cycle again. Even the same low quality craftsmanship was put into those. Glue showing along the sole seam and even on the sole it self. And for the record the color of it only darkens to become increasingly more noticeable over time to a dark plum color. XIII are one of my favorite Js of all time but JB is robbing us with the quality and mark up. I passed on the flints and was going to pass on the 12/18 but still considered it. Then I saw them in person as well at a corporate store in the mall when their shipment arrived and noticed the very poor overall quality as far as materials and look of he shoes. Honestly, even tho you're shoes look pretty bad, you may have actually one of the better pairs of the batch. Sad to say but that's how its been as of late.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Hi

and more.

Sorry about your experience. Many people on this forum don't understand, early release shoes are basically nothing but good fakes.
Where are you getting this information?

Early release shoes are usually B-Grades, not fakes.

Originally Posted by jca998

Originally Posted by rareair45

Hi

and more.

Where are you getting this information?

Early release shoes are usually B-Grades, not fakes.

The question is where did you get the information from? Because everyone else on NT says they are b grades so they must be......
Be careful of what you buy thats early. There was years where there was retro jordans and there was no such thing as early release shoes. Then all of a sudden they begin popping up in mass quantities. Not only mass quantities but literally in every single jordan shoe. Sound fishy at all to you? It should. Also if a shoe is not sold by nike as a retail nike product is it still a nike product?

As long as you guys keep buying the garbage that Jordan Brand gives you, they'll keep making them the same way.

No need to spend more money and improve quality if the product keeps selling.

I think those sites are legit but they should be *d/asterisked with a note that mentions the subpar quality.  There is a definitive difference between what they sell and what ends up on retail shelves.  I would put the following into that category and I'm sure there are many more:
Footalog

Promo-shoes

VMVinc

rmkstore

osneaker

el-store

air randy

^^^
can't forget slamdunkspace. Jay sent me some cg xi's and the tip of the toe where sole meets patent leather is missing some glue....good thing I know how to take apart soles.

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea it would be stupid for dude to blow his spot up. maybe a PM would have been more appropriate.
whats the difference between letting someone know about a spot that has them or posting a link to a site thats throwing them earlier like CT which helped alot of us out yesterday.. I could care less where the spot is I already got my two pairs.. this is suppose to be a community and I would think helping one another out is part of it. 

yea it would be stupid for dude to blow his spot up. maybe a PM would have been more appropriate.
whats the difference between letting someone know about a spot that has them or posting a link to a site thats throwing them earlier like CT which helped alot of us out yesterday.. I could care less where the spot is I already got my two pairs.. this is suppose to be a community and I would think helping one another out is part of it. 
indifferent.gif

You don't think NIKE is keeping an eye on every thread like this one ready to @#+* some mom and pop stores cashflow?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif

You don't think NIKE is keeping an eye on every thread like this one ready to @#+* some mom and pop stores cashflow?
Ive been buying from mom and pops stores since the late 90's and I can tell you one thing, they dont let that stop em from selling shoes before RD.. and if thats the case Nike must know all these online retailers are doing it to which also have to follow the same RD restrictions. My point is whats the difference between a mom and pop store and an online site reference? 

Went into a store yesterday in the bronx and saw they had them. But they were asking $250 for em. And wanted $180 for the white and red 13's. I'm hoping I can get a pair on swoosh release date or off to Niketown NY I go.

Anyone think I'll be able to trade a pair of Spacejams for these? Really don't feel like shelling out the cash and if I can just even swap that would be nice.

QFT.

Back
Top Bottom