Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i wish CT did a restock
frown.gif

Where in CT you from?
He is talking about Crooked Tongues.
And they did some sort of restock in the middle of the night last night.

Man, y'all are crazy with this whole international shipping stuff. They drop in three days here. There will be plenty to go around...

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Guys...
www.hanon-shop.com

FSR...go get em.  1 pair per it looks like.
did it let you choose a shipping method for the us?

£19.95 shipped Priority Worldwide using Parcelforce. From my past experience ordering with hanon, they'll ship out today and get here either on Friday or Monday (I live in Louisiana so adjust your shipping time up or back depending on the coast) 
For me ordering from them was the best solution since it wouldn't leave me wondering if the pair I'd be paying for today or tomorrow was actually still at my local shop or if they moved it when someone came in and offered more money for it. This way I get the comfort of knowing my shoes will be at the office when I get back from my Christmas Vacation with my girlfriend's parents and the added bonus of it being about $15 cheaper than getting it at retail in the mall after taxes.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Guys...
www.hanon-shop.com

FSR...go get em.  1 pair per it looks like.
did it let you choose a shipping method for the us?

£19.95 shipped Priority Worldwide using Parcelforce. From my past experience ordering with hanon, they'll ship out today and get here either on Friday or Monday (I live in Louisiana so adjust your shipping time up or back depending on the coast) 
For me ordering from them was the best solution since it wouldn't leave me wondering if the pair I'd be paying for today or tomorrow was actually still at my local shop or if they moved it when someone came in and offered more money for it. This way I get the comfort of knowing my shoes will be at the office when I get back from my Christmas Vacation with my girlfriend's parents and the added bonus of it being about $15 cheaper than getting it at retail in the mall after taxes.
Wasn't allowing me to choose any shipping option at checkout. Weird.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

anyone order from www.hanon-shop.com? whats the total when you checkout including shipping

£115.96, but I had a £4.35 credit from my last order with them. The bank charged it at $180.50. The VAT gets removed from your price as soon as the system realizes you're mailing it outside of the EU.

Originally Posted by mints

Just ordered my pair from the UK. Even with the £20 shipping it's still going to be cheaper than if I hustled around town looking for the shoes on Thursday.

cheers mate, just ordered a pair of UK11~~viva Britain! really miss da country~
roll.gif
pimp.gif

So I just ordered a pair for $155 +$30 shipping from hanon-shop! Can someone explain to me why their retail is $155? Why are shoes cheeper over there? Also Is everyone sure this site is legit?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

So I just ordered a pair for $155 +$30 shipping from hanon-shop! Can someone explain to me why their retail is $155? Why are shoes cheeper over there? Also Is everyone sure this site is legit?

155 is w/o the annoying 17.5% tax mate...I just googled'em n' I believe they are legit

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

It only seems like it's cheaper because we're not being charged the 17.2% VAT. Just be happy that Nike isn't like other companies and doesn't just change the currency symbol. Hanon is probably the premier online shop for Scotland, they've done some really nice collabs with New Balance in the past and just about everything that's worth picking up in Europe comes through their doors.

finally I don't have to pay 60 extra for the AJ XI this year....

last year I was in Mexico n' I couldn't find a pair anywhere..I saw one guy in Cancun rocking sj and I asked him did you get these here? He was like *&^%%$ and I would remember dat face forever...

Back
Top Bottom