Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Which website should I order these off when these drop at midnight?

Try Walmart or if no lucky there try payless.

You're not funny dude
eyes.gif
. To someone who can give me a real answer...

Your welcome, glad I could help.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Great Lakes is close to my "Northland/Farilane" list. 
All the teenage kids from Pontiac and Flint go there are try to start stuff over J's...

Best bet is local shops or nicer malls. Call in advance to see what malls will have em and if they have a lot of them.

They are nice but not worth losing my life over. I will never forget going to the mall in 2001 and seeing how people were.

Or at the movies that night. Guys getting shot over shoes... not worth it. 

Where r u located?
12 Oaks shouldn't be that bad for you guys... based off of what I've seen, I would say craziest malls there are:

1. Northland
2. Eastland
3 (tie). Fairlane and Macomb
5. Genessee Valley Center (if you are going to count that)

Didn't think Great Lakes was that bad... but it is pretty close to Pontiac.
nerd.gif

Dang, wish I was still out there.  At least I'd have a place to go to get them... I'd even go to Northland.
eek.gif
  Even though I definitely stick out a little bit there, though.  Crazy place.  Isn't it supposed to close down completely?

You're not funny dude
eyes.gif

Just make sure that with whichever site you use, that you have all your info ready. And also, use paypal to checkout. If you put in a CC number and some part of your info doesn't match up (lets just say the phone # on file) then your order wont go through. If you use NDC, try to do so on their non flash website.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by johnnel

^ small world I'm in Newport news, what size u ware

Surprised to see two people from newport news in here. Not sure where im buyin these yet, but im definitely coppin
anything from a 8 to a 9.... Man its been dumb cold out here recently. Last year i cudnt even feel my toes and fingers after waiting out there for 6 hrs

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Do i wanna re live 2001 to get these?.... 300+ at the mall... fights... police everywhere.....seeing people get they bags snatched by ninjas waitin for a come up. Detroit has the HIGHEST UNEMPLOYMENT rate in AMERICA. Operation early copp is in process......
You must of went to Eastland or somethin.
Nah, probably Northland.
roll.gif

Should have gone to Somerset.
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah that's Fairilane or Northland...
Go to 12 Oaks or Great Lakes or Shops. Like Burn Rubber in Royal Oak or a individual store. 
i dont like down there but there will be a lot of people at great lakes IMO

im never actually went to a big release, i kinda wanna go get these in stores but i dont even know what to expect
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Great Lakes is close to my "Northland/Farilane" list. 
All the teenage kids from Pontiac and Flint go there are try to start stuff over J's...

Best bet is local shops or nicer malls. Call in advance to see what malls will have em and if they have a lot of them.

They are nice but not worth losing my life over. I will never forget going to the mall in 2001 and seeing how people were.

Or at the movies that night. Guys getting shot over shoes... not worth it. 

Where r u located?
12 Oaks shouldn't be that bad for you guys... based off of what I've seen, I would say craziest malls there are:

1. Northland
2. Eastland
3 (tie). Fairlane and Macomb
5. Genessee Valley Center (if you are going to count that)

Didn't think Great Lakes was that bad... but it is pretty close to Pontiac.
nerd.gif

Dang, wish I was still out there.  At least I'd have a place to go to get them... I'd even go to Northland.
eek.gif
  Even though I definitely stick out a little bit there, though.  Crazy place.  Isn't it supposed to close down completely?
what about Universal Mall
laugh.gif

^ Can honestly say I've never been there. Driven by though... would you put it in that top 5?

EDIT: I'mma make a good mall list too:

1. Somerset Collection
2. Twelve Oaks
3. Laurel Park Place
4. Lakeside Mall
5. Great Lakes Crossing

Of course, I don't know if all of these places are getting them, that's just how I would rate them based on all of them that I've been to.  Heard Ann Arbor's mall is decent too.  Southland doesn't really make either of my list (nor does Westland, but that's because it doesn't have anything).  The only things I won't ever change are Somerset and Northland... one is the best, the other is the craziest.
laugh.gif

You're not funny dude
eyes.gif
  Why are you licking the soles of your 09 jams in your avy?  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

I got a little extra money this Christmas and I plan on buying a few I wear size 8.5 what other sizes should I get or should I just stick to mine

a 15 cause it'll be worth your while

^ Can honestly say I've never been there. Driven by though... would you put it in that top 5?

EDIT: I'mma make a good mall list too:

1. Somerset Collection
2. Twelve Oaks
3. Laurel Park Place
4. Lakeside Mall
5. Great Lakes Crossing

Of course, I don't know if all of these places are getting them, that's just how I would rate them based on all of them that I've been to.  Heard Ann Arbor's mall is decent too.  Southland doesn't really make either of my list (nor does Westland, but that's because it doesn't have anything).  The only things I won't ever change are Somerset and Northland... one is the best, the other is the craziest.
laugh.gif

it was a joke, they tore it down about a year or two ago. it was probably the world smallest mall, pretty horrible.

anyways Im about 5 minutes away from Lakeside mall but like ive said ive never actually gone there on a Jordan release. i got into jordans about a year ago and bought most online without the hassle.

I would not recommend 12 oaks.  For the space jam release the security guards would not let anyone line up and made everyone stand outside the mall.  I'm sure you can imagine people running from every entrance. 

Originally Posted by smzsmz

smh, i just bumped into my boy and he had em on but he was *** walking around looking like this

tin_man.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*** kids trying way too hard to match with these man. i just threw on some blue jeans and a purple shirt with the ghostbusters logo on it.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is pure comedy!  I can already imagine all the Christmas outfits catz will be sportin to go with these!  I just wanna get my size 15 nice and secure.  I refuse to pay over retail before release, so hopefully the online route will be good to me.  Sucks that I don't have a hookup and can't camp for these.  Maybe I'll get lucky like with the SJs and someone will put me up on a sz15 after initial release if I miss out.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

so whats the deal for midnight online. Finishline? Nike? Eastbay? How difficult will this be

Your guess is as good as our's.  I suggest having all the sites you want to check opened and ready to go at midnight EST.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

smh, i just bumped into my boy and he had em on but he was *** walking around looking like this

tin_man.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*** kids trying way too hard to match with these man. i just threw on some blue jeans and a purple shirt with the ghostbusters logo on it.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DUDES TRYING WAY TO HARD TO MATCH WITH THESE AND SMH AT THOSE WEARING THE MATCHING JORDAN OUTFITS WITH THESE. STRAIGHT WHACK.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY WHEN I ROCK THESE, THERE WONT BE ANY GRAY ON ME BESIDES THE SHOES.

these are OG's bro.

Customs - from 2000
zen grey lows with cool grey uppers -  someone meshed them together 10 years ago. some old pics i digged up from when i used to collect other peoples photos.

can anyone confirm this - this was about when the og's released in 2000

^ Interesting. I have seen fakes like that before though. The picture quality really makes them look fake (the sole just looks all wrong), but the Jumpman seems to be in the right spot, so I guess they're good. Still have seen a picture similar to that for fakes though.

I see a lot of people are refusing to pay more than retail, but you're worried about getting a pair, let me tell u that paying over retail and knowing you will have a pair on release date is PRICELESS

There are going to be a lot of salty people not getting their shoes on release date simply because they will look in hindsight and realize they could've gotten them early for $250 - $270 instead of the $300+ they'll be forced to pay if they really want them. Secure your pairs however you can peeps. It's going to be mayhem a few days from now.

For anyone interested. CT has a size UK 10 US 11 up right now, when you add to cart it says 1 remaining. Just a heads up.

I'll know later this morning if I have my pair lined up or not. My local shop hasn't put up reserves on them yet, and I plan to be there with money in hand to reserve today. If not I won't sweat it much, but I definitely won't go crazy trying to find a pair in my girlfriend's home town. It's bad enough trying to get to spots in my town to try and line up shoes in a smaller city with what seems like a bigger sneaker head population.

Back
Top Bottom