Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

So attempted to Seaglow my Cool Grey's.. and this

Can someone provide a solution ?

yeah dont sea glo the white part!! why would you do that?

thanks to whoever dug this post up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  so many drops this year, i've forgotten about this release.

thats what everyone was saying about the spacejams but then everyone came out the wood works on release day. even if they are banana shaped the cool greys will still sell out. im still going to get them but im going to try and hope i get a decent pair. are these going to be made from the same mold as the spacejams if so get ready to have the white dots popping out of the side just like the spacejams but thats just how JB quality is now. 

i agree w/ the post above.  you can call the CG's an instant sell-out regardless of quality.

I'm going to have to copp X3 and I'm done for the year. Oh yeah X2 on the French Blue 13's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chump916

They are in a pack with a team shoe.
No lie, flight something.....

From the same source that confirmed the cement 3's a couple days before all the sites had that info.

im pretty sure its a pair of these. just not this color
nike-air-jordan-take-flight-03.jpg

Originally Posted by sincere

I'm going to have to copp X3 and I'm done for the year. Oh yeah X2 on the French Blue 13's
pimp.gif

hope you have about a 1k since it's coming out in a pack that costs 310

hehe no but seriously

Originally Posted by flappy188

I did not apply seaglow directly to the with midsole.. in fact I'm not quite sure why it separated, must've seeped slowly from the heated sunlight??

LOL if these come out in a pack, I passed on the SJ and it will be another easy pass on this pack garbage. JB just sticking it to people these days. SMH

From the same source that confirmed the cement 3's a couple days before all the sites had that info.

I fthis news is true its gonna be a sad day when they drop
frown.gif
unless i can get some to split & take that^
sick.gif
in whatever color it will be
frown.gif
....might have to keep my paitr DS afterall......

Originally Posted by windycity7

I fthis news is true its gonna be a sad day when they drop
frown.gif
unless i can get some to split & take that^
sick.gif
in whatever color it will be
frown.gif
....might have to keep my paitr DS afterall......

as long as it's like $250 to $260.....I will still cop, as will most people. No one will split this pack, I hope not at least. I guess the ugly pair will be something to wear around the house or to the grocery store on a day off. If they go with the $310 on this I can't bring myself to pay that. At that price you haveto go get a DS from 01.

A pack JB!? If they seriously drop in a pack with those awful things up their then im done with JB! Bad enough they raised the price of the SJ's with that stupid box but now this crap!?
smh.gif

yeah a pack for these would just kill it.....the whole pack thing is way past getting tired now

If these are released in a pack it will be EXACTLY like the 3/20 pack release. You will see people mowing there lawn in those shoes ^^

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if these are anything like SJs from last year (which we all know they will be) then PASS!!
THIS      ^^^^

indifferent.gif

I'm so sick of seeing these posts.

JB does not have good quality anymore (especially not on retros). Y'all are stuck in the past or daydreaming thinking that the quality is ever gonna improve because it's not going to.

So CharmCityKid, either stop buying Jordans or stop complaining. You even said yourself that we all know they will be the same quality.
Apparently he has stopped buying jordans that release nowadays and so have I.so what if we're stuck. i passed on the Sjs also and i will do the same for these if they come out like bananas

Originally Posted by flappy188

I did not apply seaglow directly to the midsole.. in fact I'm not quite sure why it separated, must've seeped slowly from the heated sunlight??
the glue that hold the shoe together will come undone if the shoe (in this case the glue) gets too hot. i've seen soles come apart from too much sun but I guess any part of a shoe where glue holds it together if fair game. use e-6000 glue to reattach.

shouldnt pics of the cool greys be surfacing soon? i know the space jam pics got leaked in july of last year and were for sale by early august.

I seriously hope PYS gets these early. I never pay more than retail for shoes, but i won't even think twice about it with these. I refuse to camp out and would rather be at home comfortably in december.

If the quality is good enough, i'll scoop another pair online when they drop.

Originally Posted by sincere

pimp.gif

its early in the morning guys. What are the  French Blue XIII's this guy speak of?

MartyMcFresh ..............You obviously didn't see the pics of the other shoe in the pack.
sick.gif
  Effin' JB, always packaging a shoe that nobody wants with a shoe that HURTS to pass on.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom