Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

yeah did the mobile thing just for kicks. not going out anywhere. gonna try to scoop some more off ndc/fnl/fl tonight

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got an email from ups on my SNS order.

Exception Reason:ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS
Exception Resolution:THE MOVEMENT OF THE PACKAGE WILL RESUME AS SOON AS THE WEATHER CONDITIONS ALLOW (RESOLUTION)

me 2
Damn you mother nature
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I could care less, no rush on this end.

Something isn't right about this. It's not fair of them to advertise a midnight release and then do this. Good luck to all, but I have my doubts

I would not trust those FNL orders.

A few orders might go through, but the rest will get cancelled, trust me.

What is even worse with FNL is even if they don't have the stock, they still charge you and
your orders won't get cancelled until next week.

Originally Posted by ao17

Just got the confirmation #

Will FNL e-mail you immediately to notify that your order was cancelled?

You'll be lucky to get an email PERIOD if they cancel.

FNL just opened it to either everyone getting screwed this morning... or everyone getting screwed tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

Just got the confirmation #

Will FNL e-mail you immediately to notify that your order was cancelled?

You'll be lucky to get an email PERIOD if they cancel.

FNL just opened it to either everyone getting screwed this morning... or everyone getting screwed tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

one question do they automatically refund you if the order is cancelled.

Absolutely not. You don't have to call to get a refund, but your money will be back in your account apprx. 2 weeks from now.

Lol @ finishline...I made an order but expecting it to get cancelled...you should all do the same...

happy camping

Muawahahaha I am going to sit back and watch the mayhem, and it's been training out here in las vegas, good luck. Smh at all the people saying there will be plenty of pairs to go around

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^^^True story! hope yall coppin off here got back up Bread!

Last year for the space jam release ppl ordered from fnl. Got their orders cancelled w/ no refund 
and had no more bread when it came time for the am store releases. #shadybizness

Im not sure if its a good idea to call finishline, like someone mentioned earlier what if this just makes them aware of it if they arent already and it gets taken down and orders get cencelled...

either FNL is full of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet or they have a hell of alot of pairs because they still have a FSR 

I may be in the minority, but I don't see any orders getting canceled. The time and money will cost them replace *&^ knows how many orders will not be worth it. If they have the inventory I say they will honor the sales.  The cancellation in the past have been due to exhausted inventory.

Back
Top Bottom