Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm going to my mall at 8am to finish xmas shopping and I should be able to cop these pretty easily I would think
C/S. I'm about to look up the layout of the mall to find the best route to Foot Locker so when the mall opens I can get there quickly. I don't know how crazy the lines are gonna be. 

Yea man don't call them...but apparently A LOT of stores have a huge inventory...so for those who got on this early your orders should go thru...

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I'm going to my mall at 8am to finish xmas shopping and I should be able to cop these pretty easily I would think
C/S. I'm about to look up the layout of the mall to find the best route to Foot Locker so when the mall opens I can get there quickly. I don't know how crazy the lines are gonna be. 

damn this guy is goin to pull out the blueprints.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

my card already got charged..yet no confirmation email...SMH finishline

I don't understand why people still order from finishline given all the past trouble that finishline has given people. People upset at finishline every release but they know going into it that finishline is notorious for messing up orders online.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

^ This guy luvtheshoe must not be familiar with Finishline policy of Rape!

Please enlighten us all as to how they can send you a pair of shoes they don't have.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

my card already got charged..yet no confirmation email...SMH finishline

I don't understand why people still order from finishline given all the past trouble that finishline has given people. People upset at finishline every release but they know going into it that finishline is notorious for messing up orders online.

never ordered them before..just heard the news about them being there and jumped on it real quick

Those finishline mobile orders will get canceled and they will keep your money for atleast a week. If you got enough for one good luck and try to get your weight up for next time.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Please enlighten us all as to how they can send you a pair of shoes they don't have.

All you have to do is go back and look at the CDP XI/XII thread, and the Space Jam thread from last year.

FNL should be a last resort for ANY release.

Whig email did u guys et from fnl? The order confirmation email ain't $*%!...I hope that aint the one y'all talking about

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

All you have to do is go back and look at the CDP XI/XII thread, and the Space Jam thread from last year.

I've been through it.

This is DIFFERENT.  They are not sold out of the shoe as they haven't even been released.  They have the inventory here.  In the past they canceled orders AFTER release due to exhausted inventory.

Dont u get it, if the shoes were really available right now, at this point they would prolly be sold out... they are not tracking there quantities therefore people are still able to order. They will show as a pending charge on your card, not fill the order, and send you nothing! Its ok tho i will buy you a rape whistle so next time you will know better!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I've been through it.

This is DIFFERENT.  They are not sold out of the shoe as they haven't even been released.  They have the inventory here.  In the past they canceled orders AFTER release due to exhausted inventory.

All I have to say is, you will find out in the next 24 hours or so.......

I mean dont get me wrong I ordered a pair just for the hell of it and if they come great, but if not I have other options!

Dont u get it, if the shoes were really available right now, at this point they would prolly be sold out... they are not tracking there quantities therefore people are still able to order. They will show as a pending charge on your card, not fill the order, and send you nothing! Its ok tho i will buy you a rape whistle so next time you will know better!

So I guess if a single person gets a pair you will need a whistle yourself?  So many experts here.
eyes.gif

^^ he as a point...people got the altitudes with the mobile glitch and they ordered before the official release

How many people know about the nobile glitch? Or expected it to be up this early...they couldn't be sold out by now

What are the chances that Wellgosh orders that shipped out last Friday make it here on time for xmas?

but its not as if they can just KEEP your money. They have to refund you if they dont send you anything. In my opinion, its not that serious and was worth the shot. Ill still go out tom morn and try and cop

ordered mine thru finishline mobile. if i get em, dope. i'll flip em. im still going thru with my original plan

This is how online ordering works. When you place the order the first thing the company will do its charge you and maybe send a receipt. Then someone has to actually process your order I.e. go grab your sneaker and put it in a box and ship it. When this process is completed numbers for shoes available are updated. Finishline will take all your payments BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SEND YOU CONFIRMATION UNTIL THEY PHYSICALLY PROCESS YOUR ORDER. I'm an accounting major.

Exactly CarolinaPack, just did it to do it! It aint serious forreal and the glitch is all over twitter and their phone is still busy!

Back
Top Bottom