Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Got the sz 15 and 16 in my  cart on FNL then it crashed every time I tried to check out until it told me both sizes were now sold out.  
mad.gif

The SJ's were easy as hell last year, this blows though!

GOT MINE!!! Was on hold with NDC for 30 mins, got through and placed order.  Not greedy, just took one pair, will be here by Friday!!!!

001n053W4uo.gif

ANn6k.gif

1tr8ya.gif

i feel sick FNL didnt even have them on the site with the other kicks. i had to search for them and when i did all that was left was sz 7.5 and 16 B**#$%#$.
anyone able to order after the counter ends??

i thought NDC didn't put up shoes until midnight pacific time? nonetheless been stalling out at their website and eastbay since 12 SMH

i thought NDC didn't put up shoes until midnight pacific time? nonetheless been stalling out at their website and eastbay since 12 SMH

BTW - can someone post the non-flash link?

Originally Posted by nimhet

This is the message I got on Eastbay.... :-(

Please Wait
We are currently experiencing high traffic due to the newly released product you've placed in your cart. Because of this, we are only allowing a limited number of customers through checkout at a time. Your place in the checkout line is based upon how many other customers added this product to their cart before you. Your estimated checkout time is below. The time shown below may change based on site traffic and order volume. You will be informed if the product has been sold out. Thank you for your patience, and please be assured we are working to process your order as quickly as possible!

Please remain on this page until your checkout time arrives.

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 7:46:50 AM CST
Your Wait: 8 hours 27 min 40 sec
daaaaaaaang! My wait said 30 min and then went to 40 buts its almost up now

8 53 PST saw them online on NDC, ordered 3 pairs and by 8 55 I had my order confirmation, already had 1, now I got 4 and on my way to NTLA midnight release, I have two wristbands for 2 more pairs in my size, I'm gonna buy 1 more pair and give the other wristband to my buddy, he's my size too and I'm cool with 5 pairs. Great night, at least the raining, lighting, thunder and hail has stopped, NTLA, here I come !!!

8 53 PST saw them online on NDC, ordered 3 pairs and by 8 55 I had my order confirmation, already had 1, now I got 4 and on my way to NTLA midnight release, I have two wristbands for 2 more pairs in my size, I'm gonna buy 1 more pair and give the other wristband to my buddy, he's my size too and I'm cool with 5 pairs. Great night, at least the raining, lighting, thunder and hail has stopped, NTLA, here I come !!!

Eastbay crashed fast
Had the 14 in my cart on NDC then boom crashed
As I am doing this I am messing around with Finishline and the order goes through. I have heard HORROR stories with them but hell the confirmation email came fast so we will see. Either way had fun. I hadn't done this in a while! I remember why I hated eastbay!

I wish I got that free shipping from ndc instead of that 3 day shipping from FTL

But hey I'm happy. $205 shipped from ftl. 

I suggest you people call. 

easy cop for my size 13 on NDC and got floor seats to lakers vs heat for Sat the other day. one of my best christmases I must say basketball wise
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom