Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

man i am beyond heated
i got the stupid wait timer too on eastbay
only had a 20 minute wait. time expired and it let me finalize my order but nope i get a message saying order can;t be finalized due to uncertain inventory levels.
so to everyone that has a wait time forget it its a ##$^ Joke!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by hybrid da425

8 53 PST saw them online on NDC, ordered 3 pairs and by 8 55 I had my order confirmation, already had 1, now I got 4 and on my way to NTLA midnight release, I have two wristbands for 2 more pairs in my size, I'm gonna buy 1 more pair and give the other wristband to my buddy, he's my size too and I'm cool with 5 pairs. Great night, at least the raining, lighting, thunder and hail has stopped, NTLA, here I come !!!

i kept refreshing the jordan shoe page but they werent on there. decided to start over and there they were at 8:57. Nice!

i got mine at champs with success it made me wait 7 minutes at first and then an additional 10 minutes and it actually worked... it gave me an order number and customer number but no email confirmation yet so should i be concerned wit that or when is the normal time for a confirmation??

Originally Posted by WJuN15

whats the number to eastbay to order? is it the 826 2205 one? its busy everytime...

keep tryin, i finally got thru, just to be put on hold...better than a busy signal

I think my eastbay order went through. Waited for 20 minutes on the countdown, paid and got a order number that starts with "34".

Last year my SJ order number started with a letter and got cancelled.

Still no email confirm though.. keeping my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

i was able to place 2 seperate orders on NDC and couldnt get the COOLGREY promocode to work on either one....anyone have success???
-sf77
you have to select overnight shipping first and then apply the code

tried to do that on both orders and it was a no go for me...didnt want to risk missing out on them altogether, so I just said F it and went with ground...
-sf77

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

i was able to place 2 seperate orders on NDC and couldnt get the COOLGREY promocode to work on either one....anyone have success???
-sf77
you have to select overnight shipping first and then apply the code

THIS...mine worked fine, discount was $25 bucks.

i shoulda just stuck with the justdoit, it still 22nd here. I guess I can just call in tomorrow and have them fix that. No confirmation yet, but I usually don't get a confirmation until 2hrs or so. Trying eastbay now. Too man got them sz 10.5 feet.

Got my confirmation email from NDC. Was told that I would get the overnight shipping, but on confirmation shipping method says ground. Anyone who ordered online, is your shipping method the same?

FOr those waiting on eastbay, I needed to reup my goldclub account and put that in my cart with the xi's.... and I now have an order number.... maybe try that?

I get an error message when I try to finish my order on NDC about "error calculating tax for shipment #1"

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

That Next Day Air promo didnt work for me.
now i dont feel so bad for forgetting to use it
laugh.gif

wasnt plannin on wearing them anytime soon anyway. I can wait for ground
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sdsualum

pretty easy on ndc. got confirmation e-mail already too. good luck to those still trying

same here 
only thing

i could not enter the promo code and my gift card with $40.00 to use 

^ I got the same thing from Eastbay still waiting on that confirmation e-mail. Cant give me a confirmation email but they got in my funds quick

Damn good luck to the peeps who still trying, I didn't get the code to work also. Not as hard as i thought it was gonna be
happy.gif
now i can sleep.

If I could just get one pair I would love life so much right now. Come on internet, i need these in my life!

Back
Top Bottom