Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

After I was finally able to process payment, this is the screen I got:

i2t1t3.jpg

Note: I erased my personal info via Paint....

Just got to the FOotlocker in Oakland ca and there is already about 10-15 people in line. Mad cuz now Imma have to pitch a tent way earlier than I wanted to. It's gone be a long night.

I really do envy those who get hooks up through the employees. Especially when they get them at a fraction of the price. I remember seeing some peeps walk out of the mall early with the kicks smiling , while my %#+ was freezing outside and didn't get **#$.. lol Man man ...

i'm not giving up until i hear they are gone. but ive been trying for almost 2.5 hours and am now getting pipeline error over and over again.

i just got through ya'll. it's been a while but keep at it. the coolgrey code works too.

i don't know if this helps, but i used internet explorer instead. may help.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i2t1t3.jpg

lol you could have got next day air for free...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish I could get through so I could get back to Black Ops and then to bed.... instead I'm stuck here with a feeling that this isn't happening

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i2t1t3.jpg

lol you could have got next day air for free...
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's not that serious. I'm gettin em right? I typed in that COOL GREY code, must not have worked right....

finally went through, keep trying guys and for some reason safari seems to work better than firefox

Everybody and they mama's uncle nephew niece is on NDC right now trying to get past the tax error or pipeline message.

Back
Top Bottom