Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Nahhh My firefox worked better than my safari just depends on computer i guess. I called in EASTBAY and got the LAST CoolGrey XI 11.5

Just got thru with Safari and got a pair for my boy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

ppl that used the cool grey at checkout, does your order confirmation still say ground?

no. call them tomorrow to have them switch it to overnight.

ppl that used the cool grey at checkout, does your order confirmation still say ground?
Yeah that's what happened to me. I typed in cool grey and the FREE 2-9 day ground option popped up. Basically I would've taken whatever option was free.

i THINK my NDC order just went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT... COOLGREY did NOT work.. just a heads up to those still trying.

SMH all this time it finally went through, for those of u that keep getting that tax error, are ya'll using that cool grey code? every time i add the free shipping code, it removes the tax, so i'd get the error. I just said *!$* it, cleared my cookies and redid the order and it went through.

i jus got mines too.. after 2 1/2 hours. keep trying folks!! does anyone know if theres still a chance NDC will cancel your order tomorrow due to "out of stock"???

Got mine at midnight... Now out eating wit my clique... Took work of tomorrow cause I knew it was a possibility of a long night... Midnight release ftw

Originally Posted by HILL

no. call them tomorrow to have them switch it to overnight.

Are we supposed to provide them with a source where we got the COOL GREY code?

Not trying to get people upset, but I ordered my two pairs an hour ago fine, and I tried to order one more for my brother for the longest.
.........3 pairs of the same size went through, it didn't appear in my cart until AFTER I got the confirmation. I was so warped with just getting the order through with 2 different browsers that I noticed the final price and saw 3 freaking pairs.

Not trying to get my CC bill up that high, I have to call NDC so I can return two of em.
sick.gif

Got my size 10.5 after two and half hours of trying..smh..

This beats campin though..

189 shipped with NEXT DAY AIR!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss NDC finally came through. I had to do it on my cell phone cuz my laptop was extra slow...hope everyone else gets their pair(s)...If your computer doesn't work try your cell phone...I used paypal too btw

Originally Posted by super23freak

i THINK my NDC order just went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT... COOLGREY did NOT work.. just a heads up to those still trying.
worked for me after 2.5 hours of pipeline errors and tax line errors

for the code, just type in COOLGREY, you don't have to click apply. then click on the dot beside next day shipping and then continue to pay.

FINALLY HOLY F*CKIN' SH*T THAT WAS FRUSTRATING!!! Been on since 11:57 EST and only got through NDC now. Probably will get canceled being that I ordered it this late. I got a pair from the FNL mobile glitch earlier today but that'll probably get canceled too. Oh well... worth a shot

Mines just went thru next day air finallly
it kept giving me errors but i just kept hit refresh when i type in the code
and finally boom toutchdown lights out

Oh, and if you get tax errors or pipeline errors, just have them open in different browsers and keep clicking continue.

It will go through.

I need to get some sleep.

Back
Top Bottom