Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

As soon as i removed the free code, my *+@+ went through. Maybe u guys who are still getting errors try to do it without the code, i don't know if u can call them and tell them to honor later tho....

Everyone's orders are going through and I can't even get NDC to load
frown.gif

after an hour wait, I finally did it 
eek.gif
. Got an email confirmation right now. 
So when will these get to me? I chose next day... MONDAY RIGHT??

def keep trying guys, my order just went through after an hour of reloading/refreshing NDC.com pages, got the confrimation email too 

Like everyone else, finally got a 10.5 from NDC. Already got the confirmation email. stayed up late since im scared finishline is going to cancel my order from the "glitch" earlier.

I was on since 8:30, west coast time. Had FINL, Eastbay, and NDC goin. FINL and Eastbay were failures. I used the NDC non flash site and finally got thru around 9:45 and was able to get my pair. Ran into the flash circle and the tax error a few times, but when I refreshed a good dozen or so times, was able to finally complete the order.

yooooo finally copped 2 pairs 11.5 and 13
used code coolgrey
came thru got the email confirmation and a "o" in front of my confirmation code.

good night and good luck...
dont give up!

Originally Posted by msw1233

guys who are finally getting through, are you just hitting "next step" after the error message or backing out and starting the process over?

next step

WOW, tried 19 times and just got through on NDC using PAYPAL, my suggestion is for people to KEEP TRYING!!! DEAD SERIOUS

Seems like everybody's order from NDC went through except mine lol

Still getting either the spinning wheel or this:
Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance,
we’ll be back soon so please try again later.

my wife added the next day air for 25.00 and the order went through lmao. going to call and try to have them fix it. if not o well goin to bed not got to love the wife for coming threw

Back
Top Bottom