Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Yo a UK 12 = a US 13 right?
Yeah, UK sizes are 1 size smaller than US
glasses.gif
Aight thanks

This is ridiculous... Tell me how one city (SF) gets almost 1,600 pairs of these and as of 10AM west coast damn near every pair is sold out... Every place I checked has sizes 14 and up still tho.
laugh.gif

after the craziness w/ NDC last nite and not being able to scoop 2 sz12s after 4+ hrs trying. went to NTNY around alittle after 1pm. Luckily they still had sizes 12+ and up. grabbed 2 pairs. im happy now. lol.

did FNL have a limit of how many coolgreys per household? FNL took down the page on their website - i know FTL limited 2 per household. got three orders on deck at the moment..

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

the release was tough over here, i made it to the newport mall at 7 for the midnight release, they gave out tickets and ran out of all sizes btw 8-11 in seconds (i was #46 in line)

The managers were nice enough to let us know they are done with all common sizes, so i booked it home to try my luck online..with no avail ndc, easybay and champs all crashed on me.

At 1am, I went back over to a small FL in hoboken cause i knew they were doing a 7am release, waited a solid 6 hours between the store and the dunkin dounuts across the street. By the time 7am rolled around the manager opens the doors, me and my buddy are literally the first people in, and they dont have a size 9.5 or 9...they had his 10.5 so he was good, but damn i got burned. The size 10 was way too big so I had to take a loss on another xmas day XI release.

Now i come to find out my young cousin bought a whole size run (dont ask me for how LOL hes a young broke college student) and hes trying to charge me 300 for them...SMH i told him hes crazy and imma curse him out on xmas

sorry to make it long, dont really want to gripe and complain but i wanted to share my experience..here's to hopes of a restock online or somewhere that i can get something moderately close to retail.
smh @ ur cousin

i got some extra pairs and if i knew a family member wanted em i wouldnt charge em 1 penny over retail .. hell, id probably even sell em for less than retail jst cuz they fam

Originally Posted by AEA18

EkinKlat wrote:

Anybody in cold state with snow not wearing till spring? I live in Syracuse (Salt city) and these shoes will not see the pavement until sunshine
pimp.gif
haha
Yeah this is what most people should do but they will ruin their shoes before spring gets here lol saw a dude in line with some busted anniversary 11's
roll.gif

I wont rock mine until all the snows gone. Hell I've only worn my Space Jams maybe 10 times and I have 2 pair.

My 3's on the other hand I rock ALL the time. My CGs, white/cements, and Fire Reds are all beat to death.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Originally Posted by sido23

what is NDC

NDC stands for Nike dot com (Nike.com).  Yes, I know it's ******ed.  Lazy morons can't even type nike.com so they have to shorten it to NDC.

And while I'm hating let me just say that resellers are lame as $%^&.  Let your fellow sneakerheads get those pairs for retail.  Stop gobbling up multiple pairs just to profit, when it's all said and done, $30 per pair.
Act like you've never used a abbreviation or acronym

We maybe lazy for saying NDC, but you're equally lazy for not doing a search.  If dude just would of searched this thread he would of found out NDC means Nike.com, cause of the millions of people who asked on all the prior pages.

Anyways

Has anyone heard if NDC will upgrade everyone to overnight?

Of course I use abbreviations but come on guys.  NDC for nike.com?  That's just super lazy
laugh.gif
.  But to answer your question, someone a few pages back said that apparently they're all being shipped overnight regardless of whether you entered the code or not.

man, they've been using NDC since like '04...nothing new...

My man from the 757...try athletes foot in colliseum...they will at least call other stores in the region and try and hook you up.  Couple of spots in williamsburg that are easier but I'll have to PM those to you.

Hanon...legit site...catch..? UK site so charge british pounds and they are only selling their restock so they wont ship till like January sometime.  Paypal seems to go through a lot easier than people cards

And for any newbie asking questions..all good.. but don't click page 424 and then ask a question answere 3 dozen times...read what people are writing and click backwards...that's how you learn and connect with people for future releases/hookups

Sorry...had to get that out of my system.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Anybody in cold state with snow not wearing till spring? I live in Syracuse (Salt city) and these shoes will not see the pavement until sunshine
pimp.gif
haha
Yeah this is what most people should do but they will ruin their shoes before spring gets here lol saw a dude in line with some busted anniversary 11's
roll.gif

they're all white, they are destined to get busted...

Anyone elses crookedtounges tracking # pull nothing up? Please inbox me with your answers this thread to big to be searching. Thanks

ended up coming home empty handed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
every $#@*@#$ store in newport mall sold pairs in my size beforehand. ended up trying the square and it was the same crap.tried newark as well and nothings left. if i cant come up on a restock then thats it for me 
tired.gif

if you missed out, means u slept... although I heard a lot of people were waiting on these, didn't hear any madness like the sj's

Glad i was able to get my pair off swoosh. I'm not expecting them to upgrade to overnight shipping, but that would be pretty damn sweet if they did
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

ended up coming home empty handed 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
every $#@*@#$ store in newport mall sold pairs in my size beforehand. ended up trying the square and it was the same crap.tried newark as well and nothings left. if i cant come up on a restock then thats it for me 
tired.gif

I heard garden state mall had a lot of pairs dont knoe about now

yeah man i feel the same way there were way too many pairs avail.. n there still are just keep looking and u ll find urs.... F paying more than 250 ... u got to understand after tax its almst 200 so 50 dollars for the seller's effort aint asking 4 to much....
ebay n craigslist already flooded.. be patient n u ll gt urs fr a decent price....
talk bout hype grey jordan causing that mayhem... mmm i understand the nostalgia fr sme cats but the rest prolly just jump on the bandwagon loool
its all good tyhough we killin ourselves to mke the rich gt richer... the life of a shoehead....
hve yet to go pick mine up.. no rush aint wearin mine till spring at least..

Originally Posted by Countryboi2m

bobcats team store came though for me they didnt start selling shoes til 2pm....so i got to go to work and still get my shoes in hand.......the line is out the door of the arena now

I was thinking about going out there to cop another pair but decided 2 was enough... gotta leave a pair for someone else to cop...
happy.gif

Weather cleared up in Las Vegas today so I had to get them on my feet...Been waiting on this since my Original pair came up "missing" from my apartment back 03'...

394205807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom