Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I can't even lie, in some of these pics the blue soles look stupid.
eyes.gif

I never received an order confirmation or shipment confirmation. I actually had to contact them & checked my order status on their website. Came home for lunch & my son said this came for you today, when I tracked it this morning it said origin post preparing shipment. I live in the Midwest & it came via USPS

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

if you missed out, means u slept... although I heard a lot of people were waiting on these, didn't hear any madness like the sj's
i did recently. I ordered a pair of flints from Footaction last week. they said i would receive em in 3-5 days. that passed and i called and they said every store seems sold out. the footaction wasnt even supposed to place the order and right now they are checkin a store in houston...they tried multiple times to get on the phne with them...lady calls back n says she found out that the store was shut down for the day by the police cuz there was a big stampede cuz of the 11s and wont be open til 2moro. i was mad that its been 6 days and they didnt even ship
mad.gif
 yet but happy cuz i didnt have to go thru that, i still may get my flints, i get a $50 gift card and depending on the outcome tomoro that may be doubled 
happy.gif

Yo endclothing has Us 13 avail for pre-order
I dont really know much bout them but to your suggestions should i cop even tho they ship on jan 10

green acres mall was a disaster, we were there since 4am and they didn't let anyone in until 7, the line was unruly and EVERYONE got cut.. we were in the middle of the line with ~100 people, and the 50 behind us curved around to get in, absolute mayhem.. My boy didn't even get a pair cause his size sold out quick (9.5) I was able to get one pair for myself

My conversation with nike.com

Joseph: Hi, my name is Joseph. How may I help you?
Joseph: Hi Rhett
Rhett : Hi Joseph,
Rhett: I placed an order last night and got a confirmation number but the status still says "in progress". Im just trying to make sure my order wont get cancelled.
Joseph: I will be happy to check on that for you. May I have the order number?
Rhett: sure
Rhett: ########
Joseph: Thank you
Rhett: I bet you are getting this alot today
Joseph: Yes I am!
Rhett: Holiday releases are always an adventure
Joseph: It is processing and I do not see a problem with it.
Joseph: Yes they are!
Rhett: Cool. I also had a problem trying to get the promo code for next day shipping to work, but i heard a rumor that everyone who ordered were getting upgraded to overnight shipping. Any truth to that?
Joseph: We are expediting all the orders that have been placed for that shoe to next day air.

Rhett: Awesome! So should I expect a shipping confirmation email sometime today?
Joseph: Yes or tomorrow!
Rhett: Good. Well thats all I needed. Thanks alot
Joseph: Not a problem. I would like to ask if you are satisfied with my service today?
Rhett: Very satisfied
Joseph: Thank you, have a great day!
Rhett: You too. Happy holidays

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

My conversation with nike.com

Joseph: Hi, my name is Joseph. How may I help you?
Joseph: Hi Rhett
Rhett : Hi Joseph,
Rhett: I placed an order last night and got a confirmation number but the status still says "in progress". Im just trying to make sure my order wont get cancelled.
Joseph: I will be happy to check on that for you. May I have the order number?
Rhett: sure
Rhett: ########
Joseph: Thank you
Rhett: I bet you are getting this alot today
Joseph: Yes I am!
Rhett: Holiday releases are always an adventure
Joseph: It is processing and I do not see a problem with it.
Joseph: Yes they are!
Rhett: Cool. I also had a problem trying to get the promo code for next day shipping to work, but i heard a rumor that everyone who ordered were getting upgraded to overnight shipping. Any truth to that?
Joseph: We are expediting all the orders that have been placed for that shoe to next day air.

Rhett: Awesome! So should I expect a shipping confirmation email sometime today?
Joseph: Yes or tomorrow!
Rhett: Good. Well thats all I needed. Thanks alot
Joseph: Not a problem. I would like to ask if you are satisfied with my service today?
Rhett: Very satisfied
Joseph: Thank you, have a great day!
Rhett: You too. Happy holidays
Pretty much how my convo with them went....

I slept on these and wasn't able to cop a pair at any stores. Luckily, I just copped my pair on snipes, don't sleep on this site, the only thing is the site's in German, and I think u have to create an account, but that's what Google Translate is for. It comes up to about $188 shipped. Site's legit btw, I copped my spacejams from there when I missed out last year.
http://www.snipesshop.de/...1&group=m%2Cu&ref=slider

I wish I would have picked up my true size rather than going a 1/2 size up. These run big, even next to my sj they look huge and they're both the same size.

everybody that ordered from finishline mobile call the cust. service# and dial your order#. it'll tell you if your order has been fulfilled and if its awaiting a ups#. I just call and thankfully mine went there bc ndc and eastbay was a disaster smh.

I spoke with someone at finishline and she said it would take a couple of days to process the order. 
After I hung up I still didn't feel confident  but now when I type in my order number on the phone like a lot of you it says its been fulfilled just awaiting ups tracking.

I check online and it says is processing. So I don't know. If it was anybody else I would be fine but it's finishline so I guess we'll see...

I need to get out of this thread for couple of days to get my sanaty back lol
HAPPY HOLIDAYS NTALKERS

Originally Posted by IYE2

everybody that ordered from finishline mobile call the cust. service# and dial your order#. it'll tell you if your order has been fulfilled and if its awaiting a ups#. I just call and thankfully mine went there bc ndc and eastbay was a disaster smh.

Mine order was fulfilled
smile.gif

IM PISSED THESE DONT FIT LIKE THE OG'S.. STUCK WITH A 10.5 AND I HAVE TO FIGURE A WAY TO GET MY HANDS ON AN 11 
eyes.gif

So let me get this right, the cool greys run very true to size?? they aint a half size smaller like what was first posted? sabotage, this is why it's fundamental to ask more than once, but members get testy because you're doing it, I asked 2 people who supposedly had these sitting in their trailer park home and they told me the same thing, go up a size, now I have two pairs that might be too big for me on the way
mad.gif
Can someone else who has these confirm the sizing, I have a feeling I'll be returning my two pairs, Lucky for me, NDC UK still has a full run, I can get my family to send me a couple pairs.

Some dude's FB status:

[h6]
U paid $200 for some shoes that came out in 1995...but now they in a new color?....u shoulda took that money and enrolled in #Everest ..
[/h6]
roll.gif
He mad

I ordered yesterday during the "glitch" and just got a call to confirm my shipping info.  (address is different from billing)  If you ordered during the "glitch", I'd assume that you'll probably get your kicks. 

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

This is why I love Memphis.. No huge $@) shoe heads.. Just got on my lunch break at work, drove down to Raleigh springs mall, walked into Hibbett and walked out with a pair of 10.5s.. No lines, no pepper spray, broken glass or all nighters.. Gotta love it! They still got altitudes and Olympic 7s sitting in that store too.

fixed...but agree on the rest
i was tryin to tell dude that early in this thread....never had a problem coppin shoes in the M from raleigh or oak court 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

So let me get this right, the cool greys run very true to size?? they aint a half size smaller like what was first posted? sabotage, this is why it's fundamental to ask more than once, but members get testy because you're doing it, I asked 2 people who supposedly had these sitting in their trailer park home and they told me the same thing, go up a size, now I have two pairs that might be too big for me on the way
mad.gif
Can someone else who has these confirm the sizing, I have a feeling I'll be returning my two pairs, Lucky for me, NDC UK still has a full run, I can get my family to send me a couple pairs.
Honestly the only way you'll know for sure is when you try them on. I'm in the same boat as well...

Back
Top Bottom