Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Good for all who got their pair, I tried, swoosh was a catastrophe in like 2 minutes lol. I'm not mad at all, I still have my OG pair of cool greys in great shape, so no sweat off my back. I just feel bad for those who don't have any and didn't get the chance to cop these. To those who bought like six pair, it's cool if you hooking your people up, but especially to that genius who came in here boasting about getting 50 pairs, there is no place for that. No need to rub salt in the wounds of those who planned and came up empty. I was on the other side of this coin last year with the SJ release and it was one of the easiest purchases I ever made, and I did not come in a forum like this and brag and take pics to make others feel bad. To those who do, grow up. They're only shoes...

Also, the blue tint does not prevent or slow down yellowing, duh.  

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey guy's congrats on gettin your CG XI's, I think I'll forget these and just wait for the Concords next year because I planned on saving up my money for school, and besides, I wouldn't wanna pay too much for the Cool Grey XI's from other sites, and I wanna put my money together for a snowblower. But what I can do is buy the White/Black/Red 9's and wait next year for the Concords. They will be much nicer.
.................maybe I will see ya say the same thing next year....

Originally Posted by rocky145

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by rocky145

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Ebay prices are gettin crazy.

how?? i expected them to sell 300+

its not even there
i saw 2 auctions go over 400

Thats not ebay prices going crazy...is people stupidity going crazy...why would i pay 400+ when i can get the same sneakers for 280-300
It's not the bidders. It's the seller doing the shield bidding tactic. I bet you will see the same auction again pop up again. Cats are trying to get at least 400 for these

Every spot in miami sold out...to ebay i go
grin.gif

Wellgosh hasn't failed me. Copped my second pair of Space Jams from them last year and Cool Greys this year. Both releases I bought for less than retail.

I see tons of these ending for $250-260 shipped on ebay which is close to what I offered some guy for his pair. My offer was $240, a full $50 over retail, and NO FEES!!!! The guy wanted $350........

Also, I last checked this thread about 100 pages ago, so I didn't know everyone got the delivery confirmation email. I was kind of afraid when I opened the Nike email thinking it was them cancelling my order. I'm hoping my order comes through. But if it doesn't I still have the Grinches to look forward to.

Anyone who ordered from NDC and got an order confirmation email NOT get a shipping confirmation email?  I feel like I didn't get one last year either with the SJ but I can't remember.  

It was so funny to see all the moms and dads come in to champps today saying
"Hi I am here to purchase some grey cools."
hahaha Happy I got mine.

The hoodie for these is really nice/very comfortable I would definitely suggest.

Originally Posted by gmerk402

does anybody know if NDC is going to do a restock?

^ After seeing the announcement on swoosh.com saying that they were sold out due to high demand, I doubt it.

Originally Posted by ehh

Anyone who ordered from NDC and got an order confirmation email NOT get a shipping confirmation email?  I feel like I didn't get one last year either with the SJ but I can't remember.  

what kind of business does not confirm an order these days? if u got none, u are worst than the others riding on hope.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by ehh

what kind of business does not confirm an order these days? if u got none, u are worst than the others riding on hope.

RIF.jpg

I did get an order confirmation email, just not a shipping confirmation email today.
I went back through my email from last year, I didn't get my shipping confirmation for the SJ's until 2:30am EST on the 24th.  So it's all good.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey will the blue tint on these yellow like the SJ's an Concords?

Come back in a week or so and someone who actually wears them can say so. People are hoping itll keep the sole from yellowing but we all know what usualy happens.

What does that mean?, MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by ehh

Why you so skeptical?? recently all orders taken by NDC have been forfilled, the system doesn't allow over ordering anymore. If you've received a confirmation of order you're pretty much on your way, anyone who tried to order after the sneakers was out of stock in their size was taken back to the empty cart screen, BUT! anything can happen, orders can be cancelled, if you don't get a shipped and tracking number by tonight, you're probably #$@% out of luck.

anyone else get a phone call instead of an email? i got a phone call from nike headquarters. they just wanted to make sure i authorized the order and she said i should be getting it tomorrow

im impressed with the quality of the cool greys, even though og cool grey 11's and "sneaker experts" would beg to differ
laugh.gif

glad i was able to get a pair
smile.gif

They will yellow but at a lower pace than the Space Jams. My DS Space Jams are yellow all over the sole. The pair I wear is only yellow at the bottom but the side pods are still icy. I wish the Space Jams had the icy soles the Cool Grey have.

love my cool greys!!!!! not rocking them until the summer when everyone else's beat! haha with 2 on ice

damn eBay prices are insane, I'm about to sell my pair and buy Space Jam's, I missed out last year a refused to pay resell prices but it's pretty much an even trade

Back
Top Bottom