Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

So i spoke with Nike customer reps just now bout my order..it will b here tomorrow as expected..

I was askin them questions about the release and everything..they told me they had over 11,000 pairs in stock..over 20,000 people called for the Cool Greys higher than they thought..and most of the reps were there until 4:30am last week takin phone calls..

Crazy release they were sayin..and i told them about my problems gettin my order thru..they told me they apologized but honestly they didn't expect the turnout for these shoes..

resellers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

So i spoke with Nike customer reps just now bout my order..it will b here tomorrow as expected..

I was askin them questions about the release and everything..they told me they had over 11,000 pairs in stock..over 20,000 people called for the Cool Greys higher than they thought..and most of the reps were there until 4:30am last week takin phone calls..

Crazy release they were sayin..and i told them about my problems gettin my order thru..they told me they apologized but honestly they didn't expect the turnout for these shoes..
I spoke to a Nike rep this morning too  and told me the same thing..im sorry but how the @%%$ do you not expect this kind of turn out? this happens every year its not the first time.. ughh 
mad.gif

i'm disappointed with my pair and the cool greys in general. Glue stain on the front. I always thought they were the worst XIs then i held them in my hands and confirmed it. Atleast they'll look good with outfits if i keep them.

I THINK YOU NEED THE ACTUAL FEDEX SHIPPING to be good to go. THE WHOLE EMAIL YOU FOLKS JUST GOT ABOUT AN UPGRADE IN SHIPPING is just AUTOMATED.
UNTIL you see the actual shipping, I think you are still on the fence.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I THINK YOU NEED THE ACTUAL FEDEX SHIPPING to be good to go. THE WHOLE EMAIL YOU FOLKS JUST GOT ABOUT AN UPGRADE IN SHIPPING is just AUTOMATED.
UNTIL you see the actual shipping, I think you are still on the fence.
Party pooper.
roll.gif

This is the message I just got from Nike................

Hi JOSHUA,

Thank you for ordering the Air Jordan 11 Retro “Cool Grey

Just saw a size 12 with 42 bids go for $435.  The Cool Grey XI's are creeping up to $400 on average as hype builds.. Lots of pissed off people didn't get their Xmas gift

Hey guy's congrats on gettin your CG XI's, I think I'll forget these and just wait for the Concords next year because I planned on saving up my money for school, and besides, I wouldn't wanna pay too much for the Cool Grey XI's from other sites, and I wanna put my money together for a snowblower. But what I can do is buy the White/Black/Red 9's and wait next year for the Concords. They will be much nicer.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey will the blue tint on these yellow like the SJ's an Concords?

Come back in a week or so and someone who actually wears them can say so. People are hoping itll keep the sole from yellowing but we all know what usualy happens.

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Originally Posted by rocky145

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Ebay prices are gettin crazy.

how?? i expected them to sell 300+

its not even there
i saw 2 auctions go over 400

Thats not ebay prices going crazy...is people stupidity going crazy...why would i pay 400+ when i can get the same sneakers for 280-300

Went to work here in the Netherlands at 8:00 AM, wifey called at 14:00 PM that my pair arrived from Crooked Tongues.
Strolled into a footlocker in The Hague at 20:00 PM and got the last size 11.
Happy that i got my 2 pair, the wait for the Concords has begun. 3 Pair minimum!

Back
Top Bottom