Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Im going to have to find several people to go wait in line at different store so I can get a pair guarenteed..Why do they make it so hard to get the best shoes..

Originally Posted by jordan304

so do you have pics of the mens sizes?? everybody keep saying something about mens sizes where are the pics at ??
Mens size

cg01.jpg

cg02.jpg

GS size

P_319_2_AJ-XI-CG-GS-2i.jpg

P_319_1_AJ-XI-CG-GS-1i.jpg

Agree.... the blue tint on them is a no no for me.

air-jordan-xi-retro-cool-grey-holiday-2010-2.jpg

This pic right here makes them look VERY VERY VERY UGLY.

well we asked for the blue tint on the jams and the silver annis, and now we get them we cant really complain. it does look odd, but I guess JB is listening? Hopefully it will make the yellowing process a lot slower if any at all

THESE PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN COPPED IF THEY WERE JUST LIKE THE FIRST RETROS BUT THE BLUE TINTED SOLE AND THAT FIRST PIC OF THE GUY WEARING THEM MAKES THEM A DEFINATE COP TIMES TWO.

The blue tint is odd.. I'll reserve judgment on these until more pics surface. I am glad they used correct materials though!

agreed, the blue looks a lil weird, but will def cop 2 pair, 1 for me and another for sale..

Mens size

cg01.jpg

cg02.jpg

GS size

P_319_2_AJ-XI-CG-GS-2i.jpg

P_319_1_AJ-XI-CG-GS-1i.jpg

complete madness this will be...2 for my self & 1 for the gf $300 + $150 = $450 before taxes gone before x-mas presents
eek.gif
....time to start stackin

these dont look like the same mold used on the spacejams...  blue tinted soles and a higher patent cut... jordan brand finally listening to the consumer..im in for atleast 3 pair

all their releases seem to be having this blue tint might not be that deep of a blue as seen on the GS' but we already should know wat to expected based on the eggplant 1/2 cents and '10 Pearls copped regardless still kicking myself dead in the forehead for skipping these the first time around

i dont see a banana shape like the Spacejams did but im not liking the blue soles...wil decide later if i should buy or not.

Back
Top Bottom