Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by JAYS

Damn the hype is getting to me now...... i guess ill cop just to have them

NOOOO! dont do that. thats what kills your pockets, and leads to regrret buys. I did it for a while now my closet is full of stuff that I paid too much for and dont want....
Not saying youll regret the cool grey 11, but the hype for me is the only reason I would buy it. Im not gonna lie, I will probably cop in hope of a quick resell like the spae jams then use that money to buy CONCORDS!!!

Originally Posted by eod0807

these dont look like the same mold used on the spacejams...  blue tinted soles and a higher patent cut... jordan brand finally listening to the consumer..im in for atleast 3 pair

these are exactly the same mold as the spacejams -.- idk i like em' but im sure the fit isn't going to be anywhere near the 2001. USE THE DMP MOLDS JB!
roll.gif

I like the blue tint sole, makes it less likely to yellow like a clear sole.
I'm gonna try my best to "go in" on this release, gonna cop at least four pairs, two to keep, two to flip.

yea, i know but i always rock my space jam.... i really dont like the color grey but just cop because i have a pair of grey jordan short to wear with... lol i dont cop for no reason bro...

i dont know what people are talking bout these dont look nothing like the sj molds! the sj are the ones that looked like a banana i hated the shape so much i ended up selling mine! these cool greys are nice with the high patent leather and i dont see a banana shape at all

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by eod0807

these dont look like the same mold used on the spacejams...  blue tinted soles and a higher patent cut... jordan brand finally listening to the consumer..im in for atleast 3 pair

these are exactly the same mold as the spacejams -.- idk i like em' but im sure the fit isn't going to be anywhere near the 2001. USE THE DMP MOLDS JB!
roll.gif

r u f'n blind??? looks NOTHING likethe sj. and the blue sole is childish and LAME, dont do it jb

THESE IDIOTS, GIVE US A BLUE SOLE ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT ALL WHITE 11S.... COLUMBIAS BETTER BE DUE SOON SINCE EVERYTHING IS GETTING THE BLUE SOLE TREATMENT

The reason I'll never buy a pair of 11s is the hype, long lines, and high reseller prices. That said, good luck to people trying to cop these.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

indifferent.gif
those are unacceptable....

this. that blue sole is
sick.gif

rather find a pair of OGs like i did the SJs. although, these do look much better than '09 SJs. better patent cut. but still PASS!! u guys have at it.

cool greys lookin reall icy and sexy. dont really mind the blue tint bottoms. kinda like the anniversarys

^^
laugh.gif

As far as the whole blue sole thing I personally don't even care for it and think it looks ugly. Hell the only thing it looks ok on is the GS size anniversary 11s. I don't like it on these or on the new pearls, eggplants, and I'm sure the royals will have it to.

Ehh....as one of the few people who actually bought the first CG 11's in March of '01, I really can't say I'm excited.

All JB does is @%+* up *!@%. I haven't bought anything JB from stores in 3 years..

But all y'all did was complain and said that the Retro XI's NEEDED TO HAVE BLUE TINT.

Now you have it.

Back
Top Bottom