Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Woke up to the shipping confirmation email from finishline mobile. Good thing I was off wednesday morning I woulda probably missed out
pimp.gif

Jus Called Footaction At PG Mall... They Have 1 Sz. 11 Left An The Dude Said Theyre Not Restocking...

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

Here's mine. They look good in person, also picked up some cool grey socks....  
51926f33b27e55760385b837fb9e4bab8230c7fc.pjpg

Merry Christmas NT. Later.
do they sell those in store? i dont wanna buy em online because il end up paying about $30 for em
where did you get yours?

My friend got them for me for christmas. She works at Mr Alans. That's where she purchased them from. I don't know where else to buy them at.

Fed ex just dropped off my two pairs from NDC, glad I went up a size, they fit me perfectly with a little room at the front, not trying to gloat, but these sneakers are very nicely made, good luck to everyone looking for a pair, congrats to everyone who has them already.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Tons of stores in NYC still have these.

Some people crave attention. What a liar. Smh.
I feel like someone posts every release that NYC still has tons of leftovers....

New York do got tons but not retail

Thats why it shouldn't  be mentioned, because its usually the arabs that were selling for $300 months before release and no the price won't come down.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Just woke up to to find that my shoes were shipped....thank goodness! I was so worried about get my %$$! cancelled!

Me too! Not only is it already here but on the trunk
eek.gif
pimp.gif

FEDEX just dropped off my pair
pimp.gif
.  Thank you NDC & NT .  Ordered at 2:52am EST.  Good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas!

Those who got their shipping confirmation from FNL mobile, did you get 1st confirmation email? I ordered from FNL mobile at 830am and still didn't the confirmation email and no shipping confirmation as of now. I see they charged my credit card already.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Tons of stores in NYC still have these.

Some people crave attention. What a liar. Smh.
I feel like someone posts every release that NYC still has tons of leftovers....

New York do got tons but not retail

Thats why it shouldn't  be mentioned, because its usually the arabs that were selling for $300 months before release and no the price won't come down.
those are the ones im going to resell to im selling 4 pairs to my local one for 250 each
pimp.gif

YES! Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline, this is the first time they came through for me. It truly is a Merry Christmas!

I kid y'all not!! The UPS truck just dropped off my size 10.5 pair from............... Finishline!! The countless times Finishline has let me down, made this feeling even better. Got me feeling like this kid
View My Video

FedEx just dropped mine off from NDC. Wish more places shipped via FedEx, even if it's not overnight. UPS=Gotta wait all day for them to get here. US Mail=Crap tracking, never know what day they'll really get here. FexEd=Great tracking, always here before 11 AM on delivery date.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Where can I obtain grey laces that would match these (e.g. thick, round, exact shade of the nubuck material)? 
I've never been a fan of the white laces on these.  Thanks in advance for any info.

www.fullylaced.com they did a run of grey laces to go on these. They did some royal blue last year for the space jams too, but I wasn't a big fan of those.

Albeit a little pricey for shoelaces, this is just what I was looking for! 
pimp.gif

I appreciate it, and I'll post pics when they arrive if anyone else is interested.

Got my 14s from NDC this morning...wish i woulda ordered 13s but looks like some 13 orders got cancelled tho

Originally Posted by Snowman626

^ after reading some posts about getting them with thin laces...I'm hoping for thick nice white laces.

Some people are getting thin laces?? Mine are thick, no glue marks, no scuffs, I trust the shoe comes out immaculate ordering with NDC.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I checked the status of one of my orders, it says shipped.

Just waiting for the other one to update, call earlier and they confirmed they are ready to be sent today.
pimp.gif

just curious, both 3 pairs shipped to the same address?  Or different addresses?
Same address and same card, I spoke with a rep earlier and he said they should be good to go.
I'll give them a ring in the morning just to follow up, both orders stated "processing" up until 30 minutes ago. I only checked since I noticed some of you guys were getting e mails and such.
yea, u only got one tracking number right?  Let me guess that when you track on fedex, the weight says around 16lbs/7.4KG?

I think both orders are shipped using 1 package.  So only 1 tracking number.  Just my guess, wont know for sure till tomorrow though.
No tracking number yet, just checked on the website and searched via order number and it says shipped.
I'm going to bed so I'm assuming I should have a tracking number by the time I am up.

i see.  Let me know if you get more than one tracking number.  I am guessing you and me got lucky, and are gonna have all 6 pairs shipped in one big package to us. 
I got one e mail with tracking number that states 8 pounds, which is def only two pairs.
My other order says shipped but I don't have tracking for it, I need to clal them up.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

those who got the Space Jams...which one is the overall better shoe quality wise?

Cool Greys XI hands down. everything about this shoe was made with better quality.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

damn, nikestore.com canceled my 2 pair of 9.5's ordered time was 10:15pm pacific time.......wow

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
THEIR DEFINITELY GONNA HEAR FROM ME IN THE MORNING BECAUSE  THEY CALLED TO CONFIRM MY ORDER EARLIER IN THE MORNING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

AND AFTER I RECEIVED MY CONFIRM EMAIL, SIZE 9.5 WAS STILL SHOWN IN STOCK FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  #!@   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was warning people that NDC was cancelling orders, I guess certain sizes.

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Just placed another order for a size 12. Im new to NDC, once you get a confirmation email you're pretty much set? Or is there still a chance they can cancel?

You aint set till you get them in your hand
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom