Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

The people that bought 4+ pairs, just curious, do you plan to sell some or are you just living that large?

For me, this all stemmed from when I was in Junior High, when my parents got Jordans for me.  Since I was on the basketball team, the Jordans I got were my shoes for the whole entire year.  Needless to say, I would wear those shoes until they fell apart.  Then the next year my parents would get another pair for me etc.... until I was a Sophomore in High School; my interest in the shoes started to fade. 

Now fast forward 20+ years, my interest in the shoes started to grow again.  So when something is released that I want, I could get as many pairs as I desired (given that I am able to find them or have some connections).  I consider myself pretty successful in my professional field, so money is really not an issue.  Thus, buying 4+ pair of Js is not all that uncommon for me.  But most of all, when I buy the shoes, it gives me fond memories of the past.  Yes, although the retros don't do any justice to the OGs, but it's the memory of having "The Shoes" back in the day.  I still remembered I was the only kid in my school that had the White / Infrared VIs and all my friends and other kids in school would ask me "Are those the new Jordans?".  Some of the attention I got from wearing the shoes was surreal.  I am sure most people in here can relate to this. 

Is anyone having trouble with the shipping from hanon everytime I track my package it wont upload past the 22nd I dont know what my sneakers have been doing for the past 2 days
mad.gif

Listed these on Craigslist for $360 just for the heck of it and I just got a text inquiring about them 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

Originally Posted by philaflava1

The people that bought 4+ pairs, just curious, do you plan to sell some or are you just living that large?

Probably one on ice, one to rock, two+ to sell.  I'm not a re-seller, I've never sold a shoe over retail, but I'm assuming that's what's going on considering the huge flood of sneakers on ebay, CL, etc...
The only reason why I bought 4+ pairs is cause you can't pass up $105.00
pimp.gif
I would have only gotten 2 pairs if it was't for Swoosh. But at $105 each with no sales tax, I bought myself 3 pairs since it's still cheaper then buying 2 for retail.

^^^mine as well/ 1 pair just arrived from NDC/ and FNL just shipped my item and arriving next week mad props to the person that posted the moblie glithed!!!!

Who was all at Arden here in Sac? There had to of been at least 1200 pairs of CG's in that mall.

I felt like me and my friends got all the 9-11s at footaction.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

with NDC's overnight fedex do they require a signature or will they just drop off the package regardless?

they just dropped mine at my door/ so make sure ur home fam 

for those that missed their pairs...i was at the Mall of America last night and almost all of the shoe spots had pairs left. Champs even had a size 10 on display. All places do ship so dont let them tell you any different. you will have to call and find out if they still have your size though, they did however have PLENTY of pairs to go around

GOOD LUCK!

Footaction: 952-858-8937
Footlocker: 952-854-5644
Champs: 952-858-9215

-J23C

Man ordered of ndc at 2am pst this morning, got an confirmation email within seconds. Hopefully ndc comes through and doesn't cancel the order. I just want one pair without paying reseller's prices. But congrats to those who got their pair(s).

Ordered one pair from FNL mobile glitch and one pair from NDC at 3:00 am EST.
Got shipping confirmation for both pairs today.

SMH to those who said people on the same boat as me weren't gonna get our pairs. Too many people think they know everything.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

for those that missed their pairs...i was at the Mall of America last night and almost all of the shoe spots had pairs left. Champs even had a size 10 on display. All places do ship so dont let them tell you any different. you will have to call and find out if they still have your size though, they did however have PLENTY of pairs to go around

GOOD LUCK!

-J23C

I called and the would not ship at all there was nothing I could do
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

GOOD LUCK!

-J23C

Footlocker had an 8 and 8.5 but said he couldn't ship it

Just got my pair from Crooked Tongues.
Rather a nice unboxing exprience.
I will buy from them again. All the way from Europe and still here before Christmas.
They are fit alot better than both SJ's and CDP's.

Got my NDC order today and just got a shipping confirmation email from FNL!!! Merry Christmas everyone!

THIS RELEASE WAS NO WHERE NEAR AS CRAZY AS IT'S OG RELEASE. DMP'S WERE WORSE THAN THESE..I WENT TO WORK YESTERDAY MORNING AND SAW A SHORT LINE AT 730AM

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by ijapino

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.
how come niketalk does not allow this when users can promote through signatures?  It might be an indirect way to advertise but it is still being "posted" within the thread
It's the one loophole we allow because they're not directly advertising or selling.  As long as the person isn't posting "look at my sig" type replies or posting just for the sake of advertising (one word replies or emoticon-only replies), it's allowed.

Back
Top Bottom