Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

FedEx Just came with 3 more pairs
pimp.gif
damn that was fast shout out to yall for the free shipping code i love NT
pimp.gif

Got home from work today and they were waiting for me, opened them up poped em on then noticed a lil chip on both toes near the front and a small scratch on the side leather.... nothing I can do but oh well.

Got my 2 pairs in from NDC. Here's a pic along with my pre-release from Sneakerape. Pre-release box is lighter compared to these, but the shoes are damn near spot on. Will do a side by side comparison tonight if I'm up to it.

I walked into Finishline in Cumberland MD (small town) at 5 p.m. and scooped an 11 and a 12. I *$!! myself when dude responded when I asked if they got em in, "what size?". Thank u small town America.

Originally Posted by mykickgame

My friends little brother & cousin got robbed for their pairs while walking home yesterday. One of them walked out the store wearing the kicks too. I heard some dudes driving around stopping and checking if people have them on or not. Thats pretty f'd up.

I'm not surprised at all. Any Jordan XI release is guaranteed to make somebody get Darfur-level out of pocket. People don't get as bad as it was in the 90s-the OG Cool Grey release, but they'll still trip. I wasn't surprised at all the Texas trouble either. The Space Jam release was insane and the 11/12 CDP was bad too. I saw people get jumped and robbed for their heat & money right out of the store.

Wish I had gotten to pairs, feeling these are going to get jacked up quick. And to all the people getting hopped from them outside stores... thats rough

Just got my Cool Grey's from NDC via FedEx.  I ordered 2, which I am thrilled about, but the only thing that bothered me only a little was the 23 on the back of the left shoe was crooked and the left shoe of the other pair had what looks like some scratch on the suede.

1st Pair: Pic of the crooked 23
bf0262d521ebad9972896f33f25b0a8c0c9c9b2b_r.jpg

2nd Pair: Scratch Mark on the suede
0e33643c5ba0e60ed45272639a6c34940a521f54_r.jpg

All in all I am pleased, but I just wish they would look at it more closely before they release it.

UPS dropped off my package and very satisfied with both pairs, even chopped it up a bit with the UPS guys. They were some cool dudes. Great start to xmas!

ordered from crooked tongues on Sunday...special delivery today
pimp.gif
! hit up the finishline mobile site early Wednesday as plan b, got my shipping confirmation today! don't need 2 pairs though...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom