Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by BBYPENNY

Just got my Cool Grey's from NDC via FedEx.  I ordered 2, which I am thrilled about, but the only thing that bothered me was the 23 on the back of the left shoe was crooked and the left shoe of the other pair had what looks like some scratch on the suede.

1st Pair: Pic of the crooked 23
bf0262d521ebad9972896f33f25b0a8c0c9c9b2b_r.jpg

2nd Pair: Scratch Mark on the suede
0e33643c5ba0e60ed45272639a6c34940a521f54_r.jpg

All in all I am pleased, but I just wish they would look at it more closely before they release it.
I just emailed NDC/Swoosh about the same thing with the mark on the shoe but also had a paint chip on both toes near the gum.

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by tharock34

is it just me or the cool grey's run a half size bigger? because I wear a size 9 and it has room than my space jams. I tired on a size 8.5 and it fits perfect. anyone else thinks this?

Yes, I normally wear a size 10.5 and I have a size 10 and it fits perfect.

if this is true ima be pissed, everyone was saying that they fit like the space jams so i got a 10.5 cause my size 10 space jams hurt my feet when i wear em so i only wear em on days i won't be walking around much. I'm gonna be seriously bummed and outa luck cause i got 2 size 10.5s on the way.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Other People that got there pairs from CT were your soles extra Blue?
Top shoe is from I picked up from Footaction. Bottom is from CT. They look absolutely the same to me in person.

Originally Posted by lyrikill

I think they fit true to size...SJs were a size smaller to me

That's the only flaw with buying shoes online, you can't try them on first, had I have known these fit more comfortable then the space jams I would have got my original size.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Top shoe is from I picked up from Footaction. Bottom is from CT. They look absolutely the same to me in person.

Pair from CT looks like the patent leather is cut higher. Anyone else notice?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Its the way I took the picture. I'll post a heel to toe.

the pair from the ct is better the last lace holder is placed to high on the top pair..not hating just being honest

got 3 pairs from ndc today and fnl just sent me an email saying that my other 2 pairs have been shipped......

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Originally Posted by TRINI357

Originally Posted by tharock34

is it just me or the cool grey's run a half size bigger? because I wear a size 9 and it has room than my space jams. I tired on a size 8.5 and it fits perfect. anyone else thinks this?

Yes, I normally wear a size 10.5 and I have a size 10 and it fits perfect.

if this is true ima be pissed, everyone was saying that they fit like the space jams so i got a 10.5 cause my size 10 space jams hurt my feet when i wear em so i only wear em on days i won't be walking around much. I'm gonna be seriously bummed and outa luck cause i got 2 size 10.5s on the way.

Odd because I thought the Space Jams fit a half size larger. I got my CG's a half size smaller than my Space Jams, and now they feel a bit snug. I think I have to break them in though since the upper is a different material than the Space Jams' mesh. They felt snug around the toebox though...

CT pair on the right, Footaction on the left. I also should mention that the CT pair is a 10 and Footaction a 9.5. Neither have been tried on, just pulled them out of the box.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Fedex left my pair in front of my apartment door. And I'm not in town. And I left a big @%% note on the door telling them to leave at the leasing office. And I'm pissed.

Thankfully everyone is gone home for the break.

Fedex rep said they would retrieve the package (hopefully its there).
The driver picked it back up and it will be on hold for me at the facility.

Just took a ton of bricks off my shoulders. Whew.

Doggie.. going thru the same thing.

I left town last night and won't be back until next wednesday morning.

Didn't leave a note... and cats are saying they got their crookedtongues shippment already.

I was one of the first peeps to order last friday morning and still nada (my cousin who lives
next door told me moments ago that nothing arrived - but she's ready to leave town as well).

Gawtdamnyamanlancebass.

I'm so tight! FedEx playing games with a $%+*#....

28ktqd.png

Package was out for delivery ALL DAY since 8AM... and NOW 12 hours later, it's back at the facility.. @@*

Its the way I took the picture. I'll post a heel to toe.

Yea it looks like the patent leather looks higher, but I bet that the other side of the shoe the patent leather is lower

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

anyone know where to get those cool grey socks?
nerd.gif

Had them on eastbay. Most of the places that got the cool grey's locally also have the socks.

CT pair on the right, Footaction on the left. I also should mention that the CT pair is a 10 and Footaction a 9.5. Neither have been tried on, just pulled them out of the box.
try them on, tell me which feels better. are you originally a 9,5?

I don't come her to brag, talk smack, post pics, call people out, or show off. I'm here to tell the truth and give people the props they deserve. I got a 11.5 from nike and it came in about an hour ago. They fit true to size and are top notch quality from JB. Lock this thread

pimp.gif

Got my 2 size 13's. There was a good 3 hour period I thought I wouldn't get these during the online release. Refreshing for 3 hours straight paid off.

Props to anyone who camped out for these.

I haven't been denied a shoe yet on an online release so I will keep doing it until it happens. Probably with the concords next year
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom