Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Yaaaaa DubChester I havent been able to get thru on the phone lines either.
Im getting 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Finally got thru...but on hold now with an expected wait time of 17 minutes...sheesh.  
I punched my order # thru the automated system and I was surprised to hear that my order has been fulfilled as is just now waiting for a UPS tracking #.  I'm curious if I'll get that today...wondering if I just stay on hold and if a live human will be able to give me any bette information...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Obviously someone (Jetpacunlimited) needs to get their game up and tone the salt down.

It's obvious where I'm from -- and its even more obvious how long I've been on NT, and I have no reason to lie about some shoes at my age. 
laugh.gif

Y'all get off on that.  Not me. (alphaxinupe27 gets the O RLY? on internet shoe lies) 
roll.gif

I got to town, got phone call, walked out with 30% discount.  Been wearing them everyday down here since.  *shrugs shoulders*

It's shocking to me how dudes can be in a hobby THIS deep, from an area with a good number will be released, and ain't got ducks in a row consistently so they are taken care of when a release like this occurs once a blue moon.

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

It's ain't a "hook-up" - it's called building relationships, sincere ones.  It's having the character to not just get at folk when YOU want something and vice versa.

Anyone in this hobby for 5+ years and still standing in lines, paying full price for anything, or "forced" to order online living in a MAJOR city should be shot DEAD.

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.

QFMFT
Bro, building a relationship with someone for a shoe, is not being a "easy cop". Building a relationship for a shoe?!?!?!
laugh.gif

Tell me in the 90s you had to do this ... NO! You guys are really mistaking what easy cop is, and what isn't. 

CT pair came in today
SNS pair came in today
Finishline will be here tomorrow

nbastore.com was the slowest shipping out of all of them. i got the tracking for UPS but they shipped some odd service that doesnt update tracking.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Guess its a regional thing cause in Atlanta,it was tough.. I know Nike running had a lot but they were doing one per person and Walters only had 60 pair... I know a lot of ppl got left out on they sizes.
Bull.

I got extra pair in Atlanta without a problem.

However, the two places you mentioned would be the last two I went to, if at all. 
laugh.gif
i got 4 extra, but we referring to extra as in 12 pair... 
pimp.gif
Stop lying it was crazy hetic in Atlanta. I already had 2 pair from Footalog and SneakerApe. But scoreing two more "without" hook ups were tough for everybody.
Obviously someone (Jetpacunlimited) needs to get their game up and tone the salt down.

It's obvious where I'm from -- and its even more obvious how long I've been on NT, and I have no reason to lie about some shoes at my age. 
laugh.gif

Y'all get off on that.  Not me. (alphaxinupe27 gets the O RLY? on internet shoe lies) 
roll.gif

I got to town, got phone call, walked out with 30% discount.  Been wearing them everyday down here since.  *shrugs shoulders*

It's shocking to me how dudes can be in a hobby THIS deep, from an area with a good number will be released, and ain't got ducks in a row consistently so they are taken care of when a release like this occurs once a blue moon.

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

It's ain't a "hook-up" - it's called building relationships, sincere ones.  It's having the character to not just get at folk when YOU want something and vice versa.

Anyone in this hobby for 5+ years and still standing in lines, paying full price for anything, or "forced" to order online living in a MAJOR city should be shot DEAD.

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.
Dude I do agree once you been in the game for a while you should have what I would say are connects 1st when it comes to shoes. But saying full price should be shot dead 
indifferent.gif

I know D.T.L.R . cant discount Jordans until a week after release so sold out by that time.  Footaction could only discount 6 pair as well as footlocker (in my area dont know if thats everywhere) and I know the managers at finishline and champs and outside of their pair they dont even let theyre employees discount them because it takes away from the store revenue.  So I do agree you shouldnt have to be camping %100 but to say you shouldnt be paying full price is stupid.

Originally Posted by bigj505

CT pair came in today
SNS pair came in today

nbastore.com was the slowest shipping out of all of them. i got the tracking for UPS but they shipped some odd service that doesnt update tracking.

Its crazy you can get a package shipped from Sweden for less than retail and it arrive before the NBA store.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by bigj505

CT pair came in today
SNS pair came in today

Its crazy you can get a package shipped from Sweden for less than retail and it arrive before the NBA store.
sick.gif
yea but im not trippin tho. some dude asked me to grab 2 pairs 4 him since he didnt have time to go out n look. tipped me 90 bucks too n he doesnt mind the wait

think i will be ordering at ct if i ever wanna cop an extra pair. Shipped on wednesday and should be here today. From the UK with the bad weather and the holiday season thats fast.

Your item was processed through and left our ATLANTA, GA 30320 facility on December 27, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, December 27, 2010, 9:19 am, ATLANTA, GA 30320
Inbound International Arrival, December 25, 2010, 3:42 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 23, 2010, 4:06 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 23, 2010, 3:19 am, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 22, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

alright, i'm kinda coming around to these. i've never been a fan of 11's, but after seeing a few pix i'm curious how these will look on my feet.

how do they fit? if i wore a 12 in the varsity red and infrared 6's from earlier this year, would these fit the same?

and is it likely these won't yellow due to the blue? my university blue/black V's have blue ice and they haven't yellowed at all.
You sir are probably the only dude on EARTH that does kicks and doenst like the XI's. May I ask how old you are? That will tell a lot.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

roll.gif

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.

QFMFT
Bro, building a relationship with someone for a shoe, is not being a "easy cop". Building a relationship for a shoe?!?!?!
laugh.gif

Tell me in the 90s you had to do this ... NO! You guys are really mistaking what easy cop is, and what isn't. 
This was the easiest cop this year. Logged onto Swoosh at 11:45, refreshed a few times, put in two orders, sat in my bed playing Black Ops, and
laugh.gif
at the people scrambling around trying to get a pair when they should have already done work to lock their pair down. Woke up later that morning, marched down to my local HOH and scooped up my other pairs for people that I was helping out. No camping, no line, no nothing. If that's not easy, I don't know what is.

You build the relationship to get perks such as discount and having your pairs locked down so you don't have to camp/scramble. Why wouldn't you? If I'm regularly buying something from the same people for more than a year and don't get a discount, then I'd be an idiot. It's not that hard. BS a bit, talk about stuff, buy from the same guys. Throw in some socks/shoe cleaner every now and then. Keep them happy. It's not rocket science. Some people just aren't that bright...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And my pair will be here on
nerd.gif
grin.gif
i think weds.
had to mail 6 packages today. took 3 earlier. taking 3 when my girl gets home.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

laugh.gif

roll.gif

But carry on. 
laugh.gif

But again, carry on. 
laugh.gif

Preacher is done.

QFMFT
laugh.gif

This was the easiest cop this year. Logged onto Swoosh at 11:45, refreshed a few times, put in two orders, sat in my bed playing Black Ops, and
laugh.gif
at the people scrambling around trying to get a pair when they should have already done work to lock their pair down. Woke up later that morning, marched down to my local HOH and scooped up my other pairs for people that I was helping out. No camping, no line, no nothing. If that's not easy, I don't know what is.

You build the relationship to get perks such as discount and having your pairs locked down so you don't have to camp/scramble. Why wouldn't you? If I'm regularly buying something from the same people for more than a year and don't get a discount, then I'd be an idiot. It's not that hard. BS a bit, talk about stuff, buy from the same guys. Throw in some socks/shoe cleaner every now and then. Keep them happy. It's not rocket science. Some people just aren't that bright...
grin.gif
dam you're so cool man. I could I/We be able to match the coolness that you have
pimp.gif

got my order today from Eastbay and happened to notice that the box that came was kind of small. So I open it and the shoes came with no original Jordan box. having problems uploading the pic otherwise I would show you.

I know this isn't the best place to ask this, but compared to the cgs, the spacejams run a half size smaller right?

Back
Top Bottom