Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And my pair will be here on
nerd.gif
grin.gif
i think weds.
had to mail 6 packages today. took 3 earlier. taking 3 when my girl gets home.
i guess you didnt get any snow
laugh.gif

everything here in ny is closed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Never seen anything like that from ebay. Maybe the rep can chime in.

love to hear that explanation. "Jordan didn't ship us the boxes, just the shoes and paper"

I'm assuming that the box was destroyed... regardless they should have told you from the start

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Never seen anything like that from ebay. Maybe the rep can chime in.

love to hear that explanation. "Jordan didn't ship us the boxes, just the shoes and paper"
I'd love to hear it too. I guess they could have a box floating around their warehouse. Either way I would return it the same way the sent it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

most likely its whoever shipped the shoes fault. (UPS, FedEX). Ive worked at UPS and boxes get crushed sometimes.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

no need to really be that mad, upset yes but you cant wear the box

No the box can't be worn, but its a good possibility that if you are on this site you collect shoes. If you are like most collectors, your shoes are in the boxes they came in. My guess is this box looks a lot different than any JB purchase he has recently made.

I called Eastbay to find out why I got a pair of shoes with no box. The lady who works there thats the supervisor asked me" are you sure these come with a box". i put that on everything those were her exact words.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

no need to really be that mad, upset yes but you cant wear the box

No the box can't be worn, but its a good possibility that if you are on this site you collect shoes. If you are like most collectors, your shoes are in the boxes they came in. My guess is this box looks a lot different than any JB purchase he has recently made.
I am a collector and have been since the 90's. I keep all my shoes in their original boxes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And my pair will be here on
nerd.gif
grin.gif
i think weds.
had to mail 6 packages today. took 3 earlier. taking 3 when my girl gets home.
i guess you didnt get any snow
laugh.gif

everything here in ny is closed
30t6p3b.gif
we got like 3 inches of snow. crazy windy out here tho.

you and mike should get urs weds. figured stuff would still be closed tomorrow anyways.

and my nbastore's tracking finally updated. going to arrive at my dads house on tomorrow. yay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by eddo1005

finally got it to work. this is how my order came from Eastbay.

lmao.  Thats hilarious!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn sorry man. That is why I never order from Eastbay...

"Hey John where is the box for the Cool Greys" Hell I dont know Larry!!!! Just ship them in that damn alternator box we found while walking to work.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Man I peed a little on that one. I swore duck tales too.

I bet what happened was your outer box was damaged and also damaged the inner shoe box, so the shipper, I assume UPS used another box for it. we did that all the time to damaged boxes.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

finally got it to work. this is how my order came from Eastbay.
damnnn that sucks/ at least u have the shoes 
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao for real ive been haveing a bad day but looking at this just made me feel better eastbay whats going on atleast you got the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom