Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Y'all act like you just got into shoes... Well, maybe... It is the JB thread...
grin.gif

But no... They will not turn green. The soles on the Blk/Caro 5s are the ones that turn green...
These XIs icey blue tinted soles will eventually fade and the only thing tinted with be the outter sole that doesn't touch the ground.

And I think it's always a smart move by JB when they don't use an icey sole.
They have many suckers wanting to double/triple up just to suran wrap em.

But no... They will not turn green. The soles on the Blk/Caro 5s are the ones that turn green...
These XIs icey blue tinted soles will eventually fade and the only thing tinted with be the outter sole that doesn't touch the ground.

i missed out in '01 due to chaos in university mall in Tampa dont, plan on missing them again.... i hope they dont use those thin cdp laces, i hate those g-string laces

Originally Posted by never wear them

hopefully they don't look this blue come december

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some of y'all just are not good business people. Most of you seem willing to accept and settle for anything that's fed your way. This is why I haven't bought anything from this company in 3 years.
Ok, so why even come to the Jordan Brand Forum? To complain? That %%!+ is lame as hell.

If I didn't buy anything from a company from 3 years & complain about the quality, I wouldn't even visit the forum ...

If they originally had the blue tint.... Ppl wouldn't be complaining....

they look WAY better with da blue tint....i never liked that pre-yellowed crap da 2001 version had.

Not trying to hide or diminish the fact that the soles are blue, I do not love it, but will still cop, but the blue is not gonna pop as much in real life. Clear/tinted soles always look brighter on camera.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they look WAY better with da blue tint....i never liked that pre-yellowed crap da 2001 version had.
The blue tint just gives it the extra icy look to it.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I got the Space Jams, Silver Anniversary, all I need is these, the Concord, & "Breds"!
I can't wait to get these!
I wonder why JB tinted the sole blue?
JB tinted the sole because of people complaining of the yellowing issue

Yeah, I know that. It's just that they didn't do it for the Silver Anniversary, so why now?I'm not tripping though, I would have expected them to do it after they released all the popular 11's... They released the "Breds", Space Jams, & now the Cool Greys. I think they'll release the All Stars, & then the Concords.
they didn't do it for the silver anniversaries because they're SILVER ANNIVERSARIES NOT COLUMBIA'S. Also they dont want to "devalue" peoples OG's.
I think they will retro the concords before they retro columbias because the silver anniversaries somewhat resemble columbias
you never know about that. look at the Varsity red VI and the Infrared pack. not that i didnt like both, but you get my point.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Some of y'all just are not good business people. Most of you seem willing to accept and settle for anything that's fed your way. This is why I haven't bought anything from this company in 3 years.
Ok, so why even come to the Jordan Brand Forum? To complain? That %%!+ is lame as hell.

If I didn't buy anything from a company from 3 years & complain about the quality, I wouldn't even visit the forum ...

Where in my post; did I directly complain about anything? Before you start quoting me and all, if you actually comprehend what you underlined - that ain't complaining sweetheart. That's called not buying this $%%%**%* that this company continues to feed out here. I'm too grown to be arguing with you on the internet. Don't ever quote me anymore.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

The blue tint just gives it the extra icy look to it.

and foreal tho..... You just gotta let it "settle/sink in" to these ppl. . If they had that clear sole w/o the blueish tint, a lot of these guys would be stomping their heels demanding an explanation. I promise you.... In about 1-2 weeks, ppl won't be complaining. By then it'll be embedded into their heads that the soles are dope.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Where in my post; did I directly complain about anything? Before you start quoting me and all, if you actually comprehend what you underlined - that ain't complaining sweetheart. That's called not buying this $%%%**%* that this company continues to feed out here. I'm too grown to be arguing with you on the internet. Don't ever quote me anymore.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Or What

Jb once again you show us that your quality really sucks, and really cheap, and still make millions off us.. SMH!
could have at least gave us the OG Soles

Hey Listen we all knew JB was going to make some sort of Change to these shoes. Better it be blueish soles versus something else.

Originally Posted by teaspoon415

Jb once again you show us that your quality really sucks, and really cheap, and still make millions off us.. SMH!
could have at least gave us the OG Soles

you want those soles?... And to be honest, I'm the type to bitxh bout the shape and quality, but these '10 cool greys have a nice shape/mold to them... The patent cut looks f'n nice. No complaints there. And that's where it matters with the XIs. The quality.... That we'll talk about once released. (damn I gotta get back to the Nike section
laugh.gif
)

Lol yall always find something to care about.

Shoe is just about OG mold like Will said months back.

I'm very happy they made the shape and everything right.

3476xyh.jpg
^These. > Those.

Point blank. I'm not saying Im upset about the blue tint because I expected a change. I still may buy them. But to those who are saying 'stop complaining!' and all that other junk; it's not affecting your money, opinion, purchase or stand on these. Everybody has a right to complain or praise these. It's all within their consumer rights..

3476xyh.jpg
^These. > Those.

Point blank. I'm not saying Im upset about the blue tint because I expected a change. I still may buy them. But to those who are saying 'stop complaining!' and all that other junk; it's not affecting your money, opinion, purchase or stand on these. Everybody has a right to complain or praise these. It's all within their consumer rights..
This.

How you gonna say those over the 2010s when we haven't even seen an all around view?

You can keep posting that pic... But if the shape is on point on the 2010 CGs...

They're gonna put our 01s to sleep....

3476xyh.jpg
^These. > Those.

Point blank.
wrong b...i rather rock da 2010 pair for months and have em look like that cuz I wore em too much then for em to come like that out da box....

real talk NON of those early 2000's had da correct colored sole sans da black/red pair....da OG models ALL had crazy blue tint.

Back
Top Bottom