Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

mesh would be better but all of us would be complaining that its not like og version. look at the patent leather on 2010. 
eyes.gif
 oh well i enjoy mine

Mines arrived from eastbay yesterday packed double boxed

Now that's a total of 7 team ordered pairs which i also picked up a restock yesterday can't wait till we rock this on our regular season games

IMO they fit true to size. i wear my dmp 11's in a size 10.5 but all my other J's are sz 11's. i think the OG retros from '01 are the only ones i kan wear in a sz 10.5 besides the dmps. if i wore my sz 11 dmp XI's i think i'd crease the patent leather. but thats just my 2cents lol!!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Badboy- what are your team colors??
Our coach says we can decide our team colors because he is the one that is paying half for our jerseys so you know what that means probably either get a georgetown, ohio state, or a team that matches the shoes exactly. We'll name our team with the team we decide to get with the shoes.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Badboy- what are your team colors??
Our coach says we can decide our team colors because he is the one that is paying half for our jerseys so you know what that means probably either get a georgetown, ohio state, or a team that matches the shoes exactly. We'll name our team with the team we decide to get with the shoes.

if you get the Gtown black unis, that would be a perfect color match

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

anyone know if the international site snipesshop is legit? thanks in advance

legit. i've ordered from them a couple of times now

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

And just cuz, pics of my Natives
roll.gif
wow, first time see this kind of shoes...
no hate, no offense.. but really i think they r ugly... i rather to wear slipper with socks than these...

but gotta respect the creativity to put crocs and vans together... feel bad for crocs, cuz they just lost an opportunity of profiting themselves

Back
Top Bottom