Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Wore for the 1st time to my local mall, had dudes literally pointing at them smh.

Heard one chick walk say

"Man, everybody has those jordans" Smh, we were the only dudes in the mall with them on haha funny #+++

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

On the hunt for a pair for ballin' purposes. Joints feel like pillows.

Alriggggght, they're comfortable but not THAT comfortable. 
eyes.gif

Hey, I'm thinking about trading in my Cool Greys for Space Jams or Black/Reds. What do you guys think? Keep the Cool Greys, or trade in for Space Jams or Black/Reds? Don't tell me "do what you want" cuz I like all 3 shoes equally and I don't wanna get ripped off. Thanks.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Hey, I'm thinking about trading in my Cool Greys for Space Jams or Black/Reds. What do you guys think? Keep the Cool Greys, or trade in for Space Jams or Black/Reds? Don't tell me "do what you want" cuz I like all 3 shoes equally and I don't wanna get ripped off. Thanks.

I would maybe for some give cool greys for space jams but idk many people that would do space jams for some cool greys. 
You may find someone that do it for the CDP 11's. 

But not many people would for Space Jams. At least not DS Space Jams.

It's not we value them as it's what you value them as. 

wouldn't trade them for the 09 jams, that's for sure

i love the space jams btw but the 09's are made terribly and seem to yellow quick

sidenote: i also went to the mall today, seemed like it was dudes hanging around waiting for dudes to walk in with the cool greys on. I was wearing the cdp 13's and had 2 dudes following me around the mall, felt like they were trying to follow me outside. Then the dudes that had them on were mean mugging everybody on some,"you aint got em" type stuff. i was at greenspoint in houston btw (i don't know why lol)

with that said, be careful where yall wear these at, feelings seem to still be hurt that they weren't able to get em

Originally Posted by flappy188

my total on size 12 from them was -€142.85 EUR which came to after paypal conversion is $195.89 USD SHIPPED, just checked paypal

snipesshop

at first it was 169eur but when i went to check out it was 142 eur

IM STOKED!!!!

nerd.gif
keep us posted b/c I'm tempted to order

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by flappy188

my total on size 12 from them was -€142.85 EUR which came to after paypal conversion is $195.89 USD SHIPPED, just checked paypal

snipesshop

at first it was 169eur but when i went to check out it was 142 eur

IM STOKED!!!!

nerd.gif
keep us posted b/c I'm tempted to order
I copped my second pair also, they posted it to pay pal but have yet to charge my bank account.
We will see if it goes through or not

Snipes is a decent site, but how did you work out 169.99 euros was under $200? somewhere inbetween Paypal and the site the price has been mixed up.

be careful with snipes. they take at least a month to be delivered from them. the price is good especially if you buy more than 1 but like i said shipping will take forever. also custom fees will be added because there are alot or restrictions on imports from germany. last year i ordered space jams from them and after month of no shoes or communication i had to file a paypal claim. after 10 days my money was refunded. i really hope they have fixed their shipping issues and all of you who ordered from them get your cool greys quickly.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Snipes is a decent site, but how did you work out 169.99 euros was under $200? somewhere inbetween Paypal and the site the price has been mixed up.

i just went all the way to checking out with paypal and the final price for 2 sz 10.5's was $391 usd shipped. of course i didnt not submit the order because of my past issues with snipes but the price is def around 195 usd shipped per pair. if snipes was located in the U.K. then i would cop from them and have no worries but like i said before, imports from germany seem to have alot of issues with U.S. customs.

yeah bro i remember you were one of us who ordered from that site expecting our spacejams to come through. then the thread gets shut down before we can find anymore updates. i too filed a claim with paypal and got my money back. i was not going to pay 290 with custom fees for a pair i initially paid 225 for.

^so you actually were going to get them but customs was charging import fees? my order never even got to that point. my shoes reached customs but they were sent back due to snipes messing up my address. i dont know how they can mess up the address when you pay with paypal, smh. snipes.com is not working right now, i guess everyone peeped the info and bombarded the site with orders. i will just wait for one of the U.K. sites to restock before i purchase some more. wellgosh and endclothing orders came out to be 165 usd per pair and both sites shipped them international express with no custom fees. i ordered on 12/17 and they were delivered double boxed and bubble wrapped on 12/23 while everyone else was coming back from camping out for 10+ hours.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^so you actually were going to get them but customs was charging import fees? my order never even got to that point. my shoes reached customs but they were sent back due to snipes messing up my address. i dont know how they can mess up the address when you pay with paypal, smh. snipes.com is not working right now, i guess everyone peeped the info and bombarded the site with orders. i will just wait for one of the U.K. sites to restock before i purchase some more. wellgosh and endclothing orders came out to be 165 usd per pair and both sites shipped them international express with no custom fees. i ordered on 12/17 and they were delivered double boxed and bubble wrapped on 12/23 while everyone else was coming back from camping out for 10+ hours.
yeah mine went through and i was suppose to receive them about a month and a half after ordering it. they ask me to pay 140 in fees for two pairs, i refused and had it sent back. i filed a claim on paypal and got my money back.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

^^^^ Maybe u shouldve ordered your true size

Exactly.

Shoes are so true to size - that i cannot keep stressing. Aleve.

ALL my jordans are size 11 and JB has been very consistent in
manufacturing shoes that fit in respective sizing.

XI's have been known to be an aesthetic winner... but an ergonomic nightmare;

Remember the 2001 CG's felt so big and bulky...eww. This time, with the waning
of materials used, i'd say i prefer this model to its og predecessor (the downside
being the ankle portion creases like crazy because of the meager thickness/cut).

*forgets to lock door*

"GRANDMA... WAIT!!!"

ohwell.gif
This doesn't make sense. I wore a half size up and I said they are tight? So if I wear my "true size" doesn't that mean they would fit tighter? What's the logic of wearing true size if they wouldnt fit lol.
Nike/Jb is so inconsistent. I can wear sz 9.5 Air Structure Traix and they are the most comfortable shoes. Then wear sz 10 Air Max 95's and also comfy. Then were sz 10.5 CG's and they dont fit.

I got a season 10.5 because didn't want these to fit like Space Jams. 
laugh.gif
I'm not here to argue breagham.

If you read my post... i said JB is consistent. I know that AIR MAXES fit differently than basketball shoes hence why i opted to
opt them out of my reasoning, babygirl.

The general consensus is that air maxes run half a size smaller.. how are you going to wear small nike running shoes but larger basketball shoes?

You a part time foot contortionist with bi-polar toes, ma?

Don't test me. I'm irritable. Bowel syndrome.

Whatever... you better take me out for them 20 piece nugguts. And sweet/sour sauce ONLY!

Back
Top Bottom