Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by Error on page

i would feel guilt if i didnt do this, so here........ restock at urban industry!

us 9 and 10 left, you guys better get on it.

good lookin out on this, i ordered my pairs earlier. cats are sleepin on this

I just placed an order on UrbanIndustry for a size 10 (uk9).  But it took a second because of fraud protection on my credit card, had to authorize the charge with BOA.  Really hoping the order goes through, around $180 shipped (after conversion) is out of control.  

Originally Posted by infared82

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Anybody WHO HAS WORN THERE'S A FEW TIMES CAN POST PICS OF WHAT THE BOTTOMS LOOK?

Worn them twice on new years eve and on Sunday 

And they seem like they are wanting to turn yellow all ready.

No biggie though.

But hey they are shoes. Made to be worn.. 

With Flash

21126633c33fa08adc1f17a19210c4401e9124a3.jpg

Without Flash

eca1653f3c02d2f0a904cbd5f8a0ae91e5f7d919.jpg

Did you walk through grass, dirt, snow, rock salt or any otherwise "bad" element for clear soles? I find this reallllyyyy heard to believe. Did you wipe the dirt off the bottom yet? Everyone is going
sick.gif
 but I think there is more info needed here. My boy wears his 6 rings 3ms everywhere since release and they don't even look remotely close to that yet. Something isn't right.

Look's Like u Stepped in Piss,beer,or bubbly on NYE
ohwell.gif

dude with clear soles you MUST clean the soles after each wear, i have worn mine twice also and you cant tell that i have worn them really. so if you do nothing then yes they will yellow fast but wow way to not take care of your shoes there.SMH

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

dude with clear soles you MUST clean the soles after each wear, i have worn mine twice also and you cant tell that i have worn them really. so if you do nothing then yes they will yellow fast but wow way to not take care of your shoes there.SMH
really? clean them every time you wear them or else they will yellow?  I'm too lazy for that

Originally Posted by nimhet

really? clean them every time you wear them or else they will yellow?  I'm too lazy for that
laugh.gif
I would rather let them turn yellow.

Cleaning the bottom of your shoes
sick.gif

were exactly do you live? looks if you are in NY area or where they used salt to melt snow i could see this happening.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

sick.gif

If you only wear them once a month or so then cleaning them before you put em back away is worth it. I am not one for cleaning but if I can prevent yellowing and make my kicks and money last longer I find a way to do it. I wont lie though somtimes I let em sit for a few days before I get to cleaning them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by bigj505

these def dont run a 1/2 size big. fit true to size at best. i wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 fits about right. a 9 would be too small for sure.

Everyones foot is different. 
yea but your the only one saying they run a 1/2 size small. could give the wrong impression for someone looking to buy. dudes feet be all balled up for going 1/2 size down because they listened to you
happy.gif

im a 9.5 as well and opted for the roomier 10. it just depends on your individual foot.
experience has taught me that trying on a shoe in-store is always the best way to go about finding what your best fit is. and if youre buying online, just run over to the store and pick up that same model and try it on.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

sick.gif

If you only wear them once a month or so then cleaning them before you put em back away is worth it. I am not one for cleaning but if I can prevent yellowing and make my kicks and money last longer I find a way to do it. I wont lie though somtimes I let em sit for a few days before I get to cleaning them.

I live in Detroit... where there's Snow and Salt everywhere and on New Years eve walking to my car thru melted snow and rain... 
It happens. I am waaaaaaay to lazy to clean some bottoms of some kicks especially if it supposed to get dirty. 

I bought them to wear not keep in a box and hidden away from society. If I pay $200 for a pair of shoes. I WILL wear them..
And buy another pair later if I need to. Me trying to clean the bottom of a shoe is retarted. Especially since I'm not trying to resell... 
indifferent.gif

As far as yellowing, I do have a pair of white anniversary 11's that I haven't worn, will they turn yellow just from sitting? I am waiting until my wedding (july) to wear them...

Sea Glow it is I guess.

I live in Detroit... where there's Snow and Salt everywhere and on New Years eve walking to my car thru melted snow and rain... 
It happens. I am waaaaaaay to lazy to clean some bottoms of some kicks especially if it supposed to get dirty. 

I bought them to wear not keep in a box and hidden away from society. If I pay $200 for a pair of shoes. I WILL wear them..
And buy another pair later if I need to. Me trying to clean the bottom of a shoe is retarted. Especially since I'm not trying to resell... 
indifferent.gif

As far as yellowing, I do have a pair of white anniversary 11's that I haven't worn, will they turn yellow just from sitting? I am waiting until my wedding (july) to wear them...

Sea Glow it is I guess.

You're good. I have 2 pairs of Silver Anniversary 11's; 1 DS, other worth 5+ times. I clean the bottoms and they are still near perfect.

I use dishwasher detergent with water. Load that #!#@ up in a tub, grab a sponge let it soak. scrub the f out of the sole, and use the hard part of the sponge to get in there; a toothbrush for gaps and holes. Rinse it off, then repeat usually again for good measure. Dry with towel immediately and dry properly! Make sure that #!#@ is dry from the towel and not from drying on its own.

%@*! all that, good thing I bought extra pairs.

I'm not cleaning the bottom of my sneakers, midsoles and upper definitely, but the soles...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't wear a clear sole shoe in the snow though due to all the stuff on the ground.  Plus, why would you wear sneakers in the snow, isn't that what boots are for?

Originally Posted by All Ready

damn, cats clean their shoes better than they wash their %^$

I'm just clean about everything. I wash all my shirts, jeans, shoes, suits after every wear. 

I'm just clean about everything. I wash all my shirts, jeans, shoes, suits after every wear. 
Why would you wash your jeans immediately after buying them w/out breaking them in?

Foot locker instant sneaker cleaner and wet wipes does it for me, im sure there is better ways though

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Why would you wash your jeans immediately after buying them w/out breaking them in?
Read carefully.. I wash all my ....jeans.... AFTER EVERY WEAR.
It's part of being clean. Maybe i'll give them 2 wears sometimes, but I like to keep my closet clean so I give the dry cleaners good business. You can't get on my case for being clean, now are you?

hhhmmmm, i'm thinking about using solesavers on these then.

they've kept the bottoms of my yeezys flawless...

i'm also thinking about dyeing these a deeper blue, cuz they seem not to yellow at all from that thread where peeps were dyeing their icey soles with royal blue dye.

You guys are crazy, cleaning the bottom of their shoes?   Get 2 pairs if you need to see 1 DS but to me thats OD, they are meant to get dirty on the bottom, I can see cleaning them up a little but the bottom. SMH LOL.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

because other people might have tried on the jeans in the store and i don't want my junk touching where their junk touched!

Back
Top Bottom