Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

these def dont run a 1/2 size big. fit true to size at best. i wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 fits about right. a 9 would be too small for sure.

Everyones foot is different. 

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

these def dont run a 1/2 size big. fit true to size at best. i wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 fits about right. a 9 would be too small for sure.

yea but your the only one saying they run a 1/2 size small. could give the wrong impression for someone looking to buy. dudes feet be all balled up for going 1/2 size down because they listened to you
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

TRUE.

I literally have to try on every pair of shoe I buy (outside of nike/jb), b/c I have a small wide foot, So almost no matter what size shoe I get, its always gonna be a bit long, b/c I need something that isnt going to squeeze my foot to sleep.. 

Nike/JB on the other hand always run the same size i need them to, Granted every shoe fits differently.  I havent had to go up or down a size with them... Ever.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Anybody WHO HAS WORN THERE'S A FEW TIMES CAN POST PICS OF WHAT THE BOTTOMS LOOK?

Been wearing them consistently since they arrived on my doorstep on the 24th.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

^BELONGS TO PIC above TEXT WOULDNT SHOW UP FOR SOME REASON

Sock quality so bad really DISAPPOINTED Really thought they where going to be better.
they feel like after 2 wears they will go to trash
but just picked up all today local FNL had 2 sz 12's really happy
MODS: THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE

It's a sock, though...
yeah but for 15.00  bucks it should be good quality and good cotton  its thin and and really bad materiel

Anybody WHO HAS WORN THERE'S A FEW TIMES CAN POST PICS OF WHAT THE BOTTOMS LOOK?

Worn them twice on new years eve and on Sunday 

And they seem like they are wanting to turn yellow all ready.

No biggie though.

But hey they are shoes. Made to be worn.. 

With Flash

21126633c33fa08adc1f17a19210c4401e9124a3.jpg

Without Flash

eca1653f3c02d2f0a904cbd5f8a0ae91e5f7d919.jpg

Originally Posted by Butters14

Yeah dopestop, my left pair is exactly the same, I'm not even mad though, barely noticeable unless someone gets on the ground inspecting my shoes, plus they'll crease on their own in time, true?
It's all good, it's just that I went with some of my boy's to buy them and mine was the only one with the left pair looking like this. I thought I just had extremely bad luck 
laugh.gif

Won an auction on eBay for around $230, guess that isn't bad. As long as I get them lol.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

No biggie though.

With Flash

Without Flash

sick.gif

^^ well damn, that just gives more ammo to the OG heads about the yellowing issue. But damn, what did we expect?

I've been knowing since '96 them shoes yellow. Vs, VIs, IVs, IIIs, XVIs all do too. Sux but it's true.

No biggie though.

With Flash

Without Flash

Did you walk through grass, dirt, snow, rock salt or any otherwise "bad" element for clear soles? I find this reallllyyyy heard to believe. Did you wipe the dirt off the bottom yet? Everyone is going
sick.gif
 but I think there is more info needed here. My boy wears his 6 rings 3ms everywhere since release and they don't even look remotely close to that yet. Something isn't right.

haven't gone back and checked the previous pages so i'm not sure if it's been discussed, but what the heck is up with the carbon fiber not having a clear coat on it??

Rippaflow wrote:

Did you walk through grass, dirt, snow, rock salt or any otherwise "bad" element for clear soles? I find this reallllyyyy heard to believe. Did you wipe the dirt off the bottom yet? Everyone is going
sick.gif
 but I think there is more info needed here. My boy wears his 6 rings 3ms everywhere since release and they don't even look remotely close to that yet. Something isn't right.

i was about to say
laugh.gif
what the hell has dude been walkin on

i havent rocked my CG's yet but ive worn my space jams a few times and the soles still look practically new

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Rippaflow wrote:

sick.gif

i was about to say
laugh.gif
what the hell has dude been walkin on

i havent rocked my CG's yet but ive worn my space jams a few times and the soles still look practically new

The key is to clean the soles after wearing them a few times.

def true i wear a 9.5 and got 2 9.5 and a 9 just in case.Just gon save the 9 for my son when he is older.

Originally Posted by 430AM

No biggie though.

With Flash

Without Flash

sick.gif
HOLY S***!!!! These are that yellow after 2 wears!?!?!??!?! That's hard to believe. Either, you haven't cleaned them at all + Worn them in everything (salt, snow, rain, grass, mud) and let it settle... or this worlds coming to an end. 

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

No biggie though.

With Flash

Without Flash

sick.gif

Look's Like u Stepped in Piss,beer,or bubbly on NYE
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

i would feel guilt if i didnt do this, so here........ restock at urban industry!

THANK YOU for the heads up 
happy.gif

I finally cop one pair.

After sneakerbum failed on me with my pre-order while on christmas vacation.

Back
Top Bottom