Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black/red 11's>>>>>spacejams>>>>>>>concords>>>>>>>columbias>>>>>>cool greys

Not a chance.. but to each his own. Space jamsa should be last on that list.. replace them with cool greys and you have a decent line up 
wink.gif

I hope u playing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Black/red 11's>>>>>spacejams>>>>>>>concords>>>>>>>columbias>>>>>>cool greys

Not a chance.. but to each his own. Space jamsa should be last on that list.. replace them with cool greys and you have a decent line up 
wink.gif

I hope u playing
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, its definitely to each his own.  In my eyes
Concords, Columbias, Space Jams, Black/Reds, and Cool Greys

In my opinion, here are my favs

Breds, Cool Greys, Concords, Columbias, Space Jams

Call me crazy, but I never want a pair of Space Jams!

The ones I got from NDC, the sole is so icy blue, I wonder if my UrbanIndustry pair will be as dark a shade.

I also have a small crease under the laces (on the tongue) like some others have mentioned. I will try steaming it out, but it might also just go away once I wear them out.

Such a smooth pair of kicks.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by Holiday

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

Last time I checked all19mjs is pretty legit!! Can u please be more specific on what happened?  

I've sent payments as a gift plenty of times. Never had a problem, I guess its who u deal with. The Problem is that as soon as the buyer pays for something , its like they expect you to drop everything your doing for them and unfortunately thats not the case.

DUDE IS SELLING DUCKTALES HE I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEAL AN FROM WHAT I KNOW AN SEEN YOUR STUFF WAS DELIVERED SO YOU MAY WANNA CHECK WIT YOUR LOCAL FED EX OUT OF 16 PEOPLE YOU GOT SCAMMED FOH STOP DRAGGING MY NAME THROUGH NT LIKE THIS AN I LIVE IN HARLEM AN WON'T HIDE FROM NO ONE

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Dam just got scammed here on NT trying cop another pair.... All19mjs...Dude is foul...Karma is lethal tho...Be forewarned peeps

Last time I checked all19mjs is pretty legit!! Can u please be more specific on what happened?  

I've sent payments as a gift plenty of times. Never had a problem, I guess its who u deal with. The Problem is that as soon as the buyer pays for something , its like they expect you to drop everything your doing for them and unfortunately thats not the case.

DUDE IS SELLING DUCKTALES HE I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEAL AN FROM WHAT I KNOW AN SEEN YOUR STUFF WAS DELIVERED SO YOU MAY WANNA CHECK WIT YOUR LOCAL FED EX OUT OF 16 PEOPLE YOU GOT SCAMMED FOH STOP DRAGGING MY NAME THROUGH NT LIKE THIS AN I LIVE IN HARLEM AN WON'T HIDE FROM NO ONE
WOW!!! Dude shows up now! I clearly said I'm copping another pair. I have the receipt for my first purchase! Next, where's my TRACK NUMBER FAM???? I've been asking you for WEEKS! WHERE IS IT? POST IT IF YOU WANT! I JUST WANT MY NUMBER!

Next, you try the same BS on some other dude on NT, so clearly I'm not the only one.

I have all the proof if anyone want its.....TEXT...EMAILS...PAYPAL RECEIPTS...SO FAR BACK AND JUST MAN UP OR %++!

Your Roommate "Shannon" took your phone and said you were scamming people it was like something out of a movie! Either you a LYING SCAMMER or someone is stealing your identity...funny what cats would do for 200 bucks...

Plus easy up with the tough guy talk...once again..MODS, fellow NTers, anyone wants proof I have it....In fact I have already sent one of the MODS everything I have.  I will be waiting for the tracking # Marc...if that's ur real name

Originally Posted by all19mjs

WOW!!! Dude shows up now! I clearly said I'm copping another pair. I have the receipt for my first purchase! Next, where's my TRACK NUMBER FAM???? I've been asking you for WEEKS! WHERE IS IT? POST IT IF YOU WANT! I JUST WANT MY NUMBER!

Next, you try the same BS on some other dude on NT, so clearly I'm not the only one.

I have all the proof if anyone want its.....TEXT...EMAILS...PAYPAL RECEIPTS...SO FAR BACK AND JUST MAN UP OR %++!

Your Roommate "Shannon" took your phone and said you were scamming people it was like something out of a movie! Either you a LYING SCAMMER or someone is stealing your identity...funny what cats would do for 200 bucks...

Plus easy up with the tough guy talk...once again..MODS, fellow NTers, anyone wants proof I have it....In fact I have already sent one of the MODS everything I have.  I will be waiting for the tracking # Marc...if that's ur real name

ONCE AGAIN I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH Y'ALL DEAL SHAN IS MY BFF AN I HAVE MY OWN PHONE AN I NEVER SPOKE TO YOU OVER THE PHONE IDK WHAT HAPPEN TO SHAN AN HER ROOMATE BUT YOU GOT ME MIXED UP #CLEARLY

I'M 6 YEARS STRONG ON NT AN MADE PLENTY TRANSACTIONS TO BACK IT UP AN I'M NOT MARC SO YOU CLEARLY GOT ME TWISTED

Honestly, last time I post about this. I'm new here and I don't want to leave a bad first impression, if I haven't already:

09a265268e875878d8ada13ce290a9961b32f0f6_r.png

No more needs to be said, I don't know if you had something to do with this but that's clearly your name, I never got my kicks and then you try to throw my name in the dirt? To all that had to witness this, my apologies

Edit: Paypal was: [email protected]

whats going on in here? take the scam talk to pm not need to post #%!*$%@% on here wasting server space!!

its actually pretty easy to see if it is the same person. Just post his paypal. Anyone that had done deals with him before, can say whether or not that's the paypal address he used before. If not, then he might not be the person, but if it is the same, then its pretty obvious he was scamming.

Honestly, last time I post about this. I'm new here and I don't want to leave a bad first impression, if I haven't already:

09a265268e875878d8ada13ce290a9961b32f0f6_r.png

No more needs to be said, I don't know if you had something to do with this but that's clearly your name, I never got my kicks and then you try to throw my name in the dirt? To all that had to witness this, my apologies
9bji0x.jpg

holiday... you're crazy.

Want to make a valid claim and showcase how strong
of an argument you're trying to make?

Show us an image of the dialogue consisting of the
"actual" paypal/monetary tranactions being discussed
(or made for that matter, if possible without disclosing
pertinent info - i just want to see what the hooplah is
all about and whether its ginwuine or generic like Bobby).

Other than that... your stance looks quite babyfood.

And your post proves nothing, other than the fact that you
two sweet talked and are from the Rotten.

Not to speculate or instigate, but like a broken record needle...

it's pointless.

Leave the thread open long enough, and of course you're going to get something good.

roll.gif

But seriously, hope this gets resolved.

Back
Top Bottom