Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

personally i think their convo is good. just more reinforcment in my mind to play it cautious when making transactions on the internet. its showing people who may not know what to do, how to protect themselves and to not be naive. those that want the thread closed why are you here? just dont click.

please dont tell any1 to confront some1 based on an internet transaction gone wrong. thats a very stupid move/thing to say. who every scam'd you did so think'n they would never see you(cuz its the internet). Suppose'n both are innocent neither of you knows 1another, so meeting up for an immanent confrontation wouldnt end well for either of you.

both you guys need to take the proper measures to defend yourself and present you evidence to the proper authorities(paypal, bank........po po)

you guys should not meet up to fight, what will that prove....... nothing.

hope you take heed.......1.

CT will be having a restock on are around jan 18, once again how come shops in the UK, europe are having re-ups but non in the states ?

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

CT will be having a restock on are around jan 18, once again how come shops in the UK, europe are having re-ups but non in the states ?
hopefully i can get 1 more

anyone that's ordered from CT, how long does it take to get to the states? and how much is the shipping to get it here?

Because different quantities of shoes are allocated for Nike North America and for Nike Europe. Demand in UK/Europe is not as great so more product may be floating around and available for reorder. CT has a pretty solid connection with Nike.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^12 pounds for shipping.takes about 8 business days according to their website...mine came in 6-7 business days
not bad at all. i might have to hit up the restock if it drops

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by seanj4523

ct stands for crookedtongues just go to www.crookedtongues.com its a uk cite and you can use google chrome to translate it

Good thing I can use google chrome to translate the cite from english to english...
good thing you know how to use NT. i 4got posting back to back is better than simply editing your 1st post to included everything you need to say. you do know you can include more than 1 quote in ONE post. you dont need to post back to back.
grin.gif

dont be a $%^&

Damn and here I thought I was the only one to know.

I'm real Jelly now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm just glad I got 2 pairs of these. Never had these before. Thought I would never have one. No regrets at all!!

hope you don't get yours from ct stuck in customs that what happened to mines took almost 2 weeks smh....

Crooked tongues very legit. Took about 10 days to get to me out here in the Bay. Had a shady experience with SNEAKERPREORDER.com. This cat post here on NT as solez progression I believe! STAY AWAY from DUDE!

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Damn and here I thought I was the only one to know.

I'm real Jelly now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Now that everyone knows, how did you find out?  I'm guessing you just emailed them and they told you, because it's not up on their site anywhere.

i just gotta brk these in just like my spacejams been rocking my 1st pair of sj since last yr and 2day was the 1st time they didnt hurt lol cool grys oh boi its gonna take a while to brk in...

Back
Top Bottom