Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Like the blue tinted sole, but will probably pass on these just as I did the anniversary's. Gotta see them in person!

Like the blue tinted sole, but will probably pass on these just as I did the anniversary's. Gotta see them in person!

I never had the cool greys, but it looks like they did a good job with these.  I just hope they don't make the soles blue when they retro the concords.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Wow, patent leather = plastic now. I feel sorry for everyone copping these...
Good. More pairs to go around.

And come December, I don't want to see you trying to get these after saying " I feel sorry for everyone copping these."

Hopefully more people think like you so this can be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

am i the only person that finds all xi's uncomfortable?
my bred's from 01 are comfortable, but my jams from this past release are nothing compared to my 01's. jams hurt my baby toe after awhile. I guess thats how the newer retros are tho...
ohwell.gif

marquee always makes shoes look 100 times better.......the cameraman should get much dough....

wow they look really cheap.

9b6358a4e75fd86bd9cf2c107baec3fcfffd756.jpg

OG's FTW! (i always wanted to post a pic like this because people used to do it and it pissed me off so....
smokin.gif
)

^Dont worry there will be alot of excitement you will go through to get these,all of the running,trampling over people,arguing,pushing and shoving,and fights outside with a couple of gunshots here and there its going to seem like your in a action movie.Dont let the 1-4 bad comments on here fool you like its going to be an easy release cause it will be real far from it.

^Dont worry there will be alot of excitement you will go through to get these,all of the running,trampling over people,arguing,pushing and shoving,and fights outside with a couple of gunshots here and there its going to seem like your in a action movie.Dont let the 1-4 bad comments on here fool you like its going to be an easy release cause it will be real far from it.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

^^ Haha, you must've wanted to so bad you even used it as an avatar...

yup lol i used to get pissed when i saw someone come thru and post like multiple version of the shoe....i should just post this one

n500190310_6330785_263577.jpg

roll.gif

The reason i feel that way about any 11 cw released close to christmas from now on is because i notice people who arent even into jordans or people who dont buy every retro jordan go for these like the space jam release last year.There were so many people who trying to get that shoe that dont even buy jordans on a regular like people on this forum do,when people on the streets who dont have a computer start talking about the space jam or cool grey release then its a big problem to try to cop.

HAHAHAHa....I think Space jams were a lil different but any Xmas release from JB will be crazy.

Sad thing is I think the whole hype with the Space Jams started early with Lil Wayne's reference in his "Hello, I'm the martian...Space Jam Jordans" BS.

Celebs are given these releases early to do just that...cause hysteria/hype. I wonder who will be the first celeb spotted with these on??? Prob...DRAKE.

Will they be hard to come by this year....of coarse but I don't think it will carry the same hysteria.

Most sneakerheads today have no clue about JB history and just buy whatever is HOT/HYPED/LIMITED.

If every Jordan released came with a tag stating LIMITED EDITION #__ of __, NOTHING would ever sit on shelves.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Damn you think it's really gonna be like this? I don't think anybodys gonna get shot over here nor cal.
Eitherway, Im'a get my pair, dont care if I gotta trample someone.

Pretty excited to see some good fights if it really will be how you say it will 
pimp.gif

Watch what happens,just like wayne did with the SP11 line in his verse it will be out of him,or bun-b,or fat joe,or drake,or wale,or any known rapper that is going to say something of the lines of cool grey jordans or cool grey 11s in one of there songs,trust me hype builds off of what the people like online first,thats why wayne said what he said because it was to much hype online way before it released,the same will happen with these,added on with the december/christmas release date.JB is far from stupid and thats why the release date is set up the same way by design.

Back
Top Bottom