Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

People are actually happy in the JB forum? What???? Huh?!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Those new pics.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really hope I can get my hands on at least one pair.

My Space Jams are still deadstock right now.
I'll keep it like that til this one drops in.
I gotta find a used pair of both sneakers to rock!
I most definitely can't wait for this one!

Outside of the very small flaw in blue soles, the shoes look very good. Might have to camp out for these, its a much safer bet IMO then going online.

Originally Posted by jordan304

how much is marqueesole selling them for?? i cant get on the site!! i guess to many people trying to order them!!
mad.gif
At Last Check he had them for somewhere around $250 plus Shipping. I am going to have them for much less.
wink.gif

wasn't considering these til i saw those latest pics
pimp.gif

only time and funds will tell if i'll cop...

eek.gif
eek.gif

The shape is on point. I hate the soles though. I doubt I'll cop unless I can get them easily for retail.

The detailed pictures look really good!
I wouldn't buy them early though...
We all know about those B-Grade Websites that are selling them!

THIS RELEASE WILL BE CRAZY. PEOPLE WERE HATING ON THE SPACEJAMS, THE SHAPE, ETC. AND WE SAW HOW THAT TURNED OUT. PEOPLE ARE LIKING THIS 11 SO FAR SO BY LOGIC IT WILL BE WORSE THAN LAST YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE COPPING.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS RELEASE WILL BE CRAZY. PEOPLE WERE HATING ON THE SPACEJAMS, THE SHAPE, ETC. AND WE SAW HOW THAT TURNED OUT. PEOPLE ARE LIKING THIS 11 SO FAR SO BY LOGIC IT WILL BE WORSE THAN LAST YEAR. GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE COPPING.
TRUTH! And I wish a good luck to all as well.

wow!!! can't wait til december. these are absolutely beautiful, a must have, & i can't believe JB got something right for a change.

Back
Top Bottom