Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

cmoney's pair craps all over these, the patent leather cut on his GS pair is on point.

40800_1398006474677_1367716808_31035503_40041_n.jpg

eek.gif
Holy shiiiiiet! those look freakin amazing! imma say this again. but these XIs craps on the other recently XIs

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Do NOT buy from promo-shoes, unless you are cool with getting B-grades. I learned my lesson last year with the SJ's.
Just because JB made a bad quality shoe does not mean PS sells B grades. 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Do NOT buy from promo-shoes, unless you are cool with getting B-grades. I learned my lesson last year with the SJ's.

Dear Jarrod Fletcher,

Thanks for your order at www.[color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]promo[/color]-[color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color].com!

We are about to ship your order but we found a small problem with the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] that the jumpman strip on the shoe tongues were covered by the shoe laces on both side of the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] (Please see the attached pictures).  This might be only a small defect of the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color].  As we don’t sell B Grade or defect [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] to our customers without telling them, we would to ask if you still want the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] or we can send you the full refund.

We are truly sorry about that, please let us know.
Brgds/Dennis

I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just ordered a pair of OG CG XI. Now I don't even have to think about getting these :tongue:

I was just looking at a pair myself.  If I can find a good price, I would do the same.

Imma preorder off vmv if they still have them towards the end of the month.......... Feeling like chris rock in new jack city right now when dude was detoxing......lol

There's something not right about these.

this.

def. passing on these for myself, but will prolly cop a couple pairs to make a few extra dollars since everyone wants to beast over this crap.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Dear Jarrod Fletcher,

Thanks for your order at www.[color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]promo[/color]-[color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color].com!

We are about to ship your order but we found a small problem with the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] that the jumpman strip on the shoe tongues were covered by the shoe laces on both side of the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] (Please see the attached pictures).  This might be only a small defect of the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color].  As we don’t sell B Grade or defect [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] to our customers without telling them, we would to ask if you still want the [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]shoes[/color] or we can send you the full refund.

We are truly sorry about that, please let us know.
Brgds/Dennis

I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know.

wow....the tag is TOOOO high...they look fake like dat

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just ordered a pair of OG CG XI. Now I don't even have to think about getting these :tongue:

buy a pair and sole swap
laugh.gif
Retro soles>>>>>>these blue soles. I think that's one of my biggest problems with this shoe.

Retro soles>>>>>>these blue soles. I think that's one of my biggest problems with this shoe.

Really?   I figure you get a head start wearing the 2010's, while the soles are still clear and icy. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Really?   I figure you get a head start wearing the 2010's, while the soles are still clear and icy. 

I just liked the way the clear, frosted looking soles looked on the old cool grey's, rather than the new blue hue. It looks forced or something. I've been looking at other pics of these, and they're starting to grow on me, but they don't hold a torch to the original release. These are my second favorite Jordan behind the Grape V's so I expected something a lot more similar to the original since I wasn't able to get them when they originally released, but I should have definitely expected this. 

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

MENS MOLD THIS YEA IS LOOKIN PIFF I HOPE THOSE ARE NOT JUST SAMPLE MOLDS
Agreed! Looking at my 2009 SJs, they are so looking like 
alien.gif
.  The mold is nothing like the SJs or any XIs of the past, pre-CDP era.
The "mold" of this shoe is going to make/break me for this release.

The soles are so freakn icey on the Kids pair.. I can't wait to see what kind of special packaging they have for the Men's pair.
Also did a sneaker review after a full 1 hour wear of the kids size in my Blog. The nubuck creases quickly..

Back
Top Bottom