Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just ordered a pair of OG CG XI. Now I don't even have to think about getting these :tongue:

I did the opposite.  Sold my DS OG pair to buy 2 pairs of these.  No sense keeping a yellowed unwearable pair when I can get two pairs that I can wear now.  Most likely if I wore my DS OG's the sole would have came off.

Originally Posted by marley

optimusp517 wrote:

Just ordered a pair of OG CG XI. Now I don't even have to think about getting these :tongue:

I did the opposite.  Sold my DS OG pair to buy 2 pairs of these.  No sense keeping a yellowed unwearable pair when I can get two pairs that I can wear now.  Most likely if I wore my DS OG's the sole would have came off.

You serious?! What size were they?

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

buy a pair and sole swap
laugh.gif

I would love to buy a used pair and swap the soles on those. This time I'll do it even better than last!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Do NOT buy from promo-shoes, unless you are cool with getting B-grades. I learned my lesson last year with the SJ's.
Just because JB made a bad quality shoe does not mean PS sells B grades. 

Dear Jarrod Fletcher,

Thanks for your order at www.promo-shoes.com!

We are about to ship your order but we found a small problem with the shoes that the jumpman strip on the shoe tongues were covered by the shoe laces on both side of the shoes (Please see the attached pictures).  This might be only a small defect of the shoes.  As we don’t sell B Grade or defect shoes to our customers without telling them, we would to ask if you still want the shoes or we can send you the full refund.

We are truly sorry about that, please let us know.
Brgds/Dennis

I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know.

Although it is terrible, there is a big difference in b grades and a shoe with a defect. That shoe with the defect should have been a b grade, but it was missed and passed along for full price to its supplier. PS caught the defect, while other suppliers I have
ordered from have not. Its not like PS got a shipment of SJ's on the cheap because they all had defects and they tried to sell them as A grades.

OG 11's are unweareble? I don't really believe that.
Don't you remember the guy who wore his DS pair to the mall and people was faintin all over his shoes?

DAMN I NEED THESE ASAP

Im gonna have to talk to some people at the mall around me if they will get these, i dont wanna get screwed.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Don't you remember the guy who wore his DS pair to the mall and people was faintin all over his shoes?
yea ds pairs are def wearable. the worst damage ive seen is the sole separating which can easily be fixed.
here is a pic of the cool greys i sold last month. looks cool to me.

Originally Posted by bigj505

optimusp517 wrote:

yea ds pairs are def wearable. the worst damage ive seen is the sole separating which can easily be fixed.

Please don't tell me those were size 11?

optimusp517 - size 10. i kinda miss them but dude that copped appreciated them much more than i did. copped some columbia 11s instead.

Dang these are fire everyone is gonna cop these the lines outside the malls are going to be outrageoues!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigj505

optimusp517 wrote:

Please don't tell me those were size 11?

Yea they def are wearable. I love my OG pair, but I'm gonna buy a retro pair. My OG SZ 11 pair is still icey after all these years.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

the blue tint on the soles makes them look better then the previous retro
I disagree. Only thing with the blue sole is that it may prolong the soles from yellowing.  My pair is still icey and  can be worn with just about everything. However the blue sole pair will look odd with certain things. I will still buy it though lol.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

I CAN'T WAIT 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The white background and the lighting will make a huge difference in how the shoes look. HOnestly people will just have to see htem in person.

Back
Top Bottom