Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

getting my pair early. I refuse to wait in line for them.
01's will most likely take a piss on them, but can't wait to see side by side comparisons anyway.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

am i the only one whos space jams are comfortable??? idnt own the CDP breds but i heard those hurt so bad ppl sold em, stopped wearin em, etc etc. i wore my SJ at least 20-30 times already n they dnt hurt at all

People don't wear them enough to properly break them in so they cry all the time about how stiff they are but are too scared to wear them long enough for them to kind of breathe and conform to your feet... I had the same problem till I told myself I've got 2000 SJ that I wear no more than 4 times a year I can wear these 09s anytime I want and about 2-3 wears later they were as comfortable as they were gonna get for a 2009 Air Jordan

I'll have these Cool Greys as well, only sad thing is I slept the WHOLE SUMMER away and didn't SeaGlow my 01s for a fair comparison come Christmas.....

Originally Posted by vipersupra

prolli answerd already before and i couldnt find it on google somehow, but what kind of release this gon be?

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

It's gonna be a general release, but these are 11's, no one is safe when 11's are released.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

prolli answerd already before and i couldnt find it on google somehow, but what kind of release this gon be?

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

It's gonna be a general release, but these are 11's, no one is safe when 11's are released.

Sizes prolli gon ran out in mins then huh. But I'm thinkn its a general release so there shud b a lot of pair in each size not like 3 or 4 pairs each size. Like the past oly 7 ftlotg.

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

Sizes prolli gon ran out in mins then huh. But I'm thinkn its a general release so there shud b a lot of pair in each size not like 3 or 4 pairs each size. Like the past oly 7 ftlotg.

Oh, they'll be plenty to go around, but the lines and the hype will have re-sellers on the hunt, as well as Mothers, Fathers, Grandmothers etc..

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

Dont worry about camping for these its just a GR,its not limited,there will be plenty to go around just like the SP11s,youll be able to wake up late the day after and get your pair with ease.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Dont worry about camping for these its just a GR,its not limited,there will be plenty to go around just like the SP11s,youll be able to wake up late the day after and get your pair with ease.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like the reverse hype enthusiasm. 

JAY is gonna be selling these for $245 shipped
pimp.gif

still more than retail but better than nothing, dont wanna get screwed on RD and not nab a pair
smh.gif

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

In one word?   Chaos. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

pimp.gif

still more than retail but better than nothing, dont wanna get screwed on RD and not nab a pair
smh.gif

Already got mine safe. Well hopefully. =/ well see if he will come through.. most early release site be pushn d price up ta 3 hundo. Smh.

Probably sarcasm, but while there may have been plenty of Space Jams, they sure didn't last long.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

pimp.gif

smh.gif

Already got mine safe. Well hopefully. =/ well see if he will come through.. most early release site be pushn d price up ta 3 hundo. Smh.
he will come through, hes legit.

What area you in bro? Thats real
pimp.gif
if it's like that in your area.
As for here in the bay and just about everywhere else these will sell out in a matter of minutes.

1282731185937174514-570x380.jpg

1282731186119679896-570x380.jpg

roll.gif

what the heck is up with that jumpman? boy i swear.... i really thought they were gonna get this shoe right....

gonna have to have my lil bro pick out the best right and left pair out of the shipment... smh...

1282731185937174514-570x380.jpg

1282731186119679896-570x380.jpg

roll.gif

what the heck is up with that jumpman? boy i swear.... i really thought they were gonna get this shoe right....

gonna have to have my lil bro pick out the best right and left pair out of the shipment... smh...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shape looks wayyy closer to the OG's, DMPs and the 00 retros than the cdp Breds, and Jams. These are straight fire, these will be COPPED! I have no complaints with the new icy sole.

zapatohead408 wrote:

What area you in bro? Thats real
pimp.gif
if it's like that in your area.
As for here in the bay and just about everywhere else these will sell out in a matter of minutes.

QFT

Really tho.....

yea JAMS were a GR but still.... my local FTL only sold like 12 pairs. Another FLT I know only had 16.

Keep in mind all the other BS that goes into holiday releases.

Back
Top Bottom