Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

That jumpman on the inside of the tongue looks like it has a fitted on
THATS A SNAPBACK DAWG 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by nephi215

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shape looks wayyy closer to the OG's, DMPs and the 00 retros than the cdp Breds, and Jams. These are straight fire, these will be COPPED! I have no complaints with the new icy sole.

sorry but the shape is exactly like the space jams. Nothing like any of the pairs u mentioned.
stop
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shape looks wayyy closer to the OG's, DMPs and the 00 retros than the cdp Breds, and Jams. These are straight fire, these will be COPPED! I have no complaints with the new icy sole.

sorry but the shape is exactly like the space jams. Nothing like any of the pairs u mentioned.

Really?  Not saying it's perfect, but it's no where near the same as the 2009 space jam shape.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really?  Not saying it's perfect, but it's no where near the same as the 2009 space jam shape.  
These are exactly the same mold as the Spacejams. Stop lying to yourself.
MQ, VMV etc. digging thru about 100 pairs, snatching up the best pairs and throwing them as stock photo it means nothing.

Originally Posted by blahzee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MQ, VMV etc. digging thru about 100 pairs, snatching up the best pairs and throwing them as stock photo it means nothing.
And you know this how?    

Just to my pair Saturday.... Pics coming soon.... They look pretty good by the way but seem pretty bulky to be a 7y. Idk just my opinion

Just got my pair Saturday.... Pics coming soon.... They look pretty good by the way but seem pretty bulky to be a 7y. Idk just my opinion

Originally Posted by blahzee

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And you know this how?    
Dude must work for them or somethin, till he proves that Ima go ahead and say what the pics say.
Shape looks much better

thanks for the pics J. Can't wait for my pair. Only thing I dislike about them are the shape of the heels.

I knew MarqueeSole pulled the best looking pair out of the bunch. I'm passing on these. Just look how cheap they look
sick.gif

Honestly though, I don't need these anyway. I bought the first joints in March of 01', took them out of the box and wore them for my basketball game that very day. I enjoyed these like no one ever could.

These just don't even give me the same nostalgic feeling. #+*% JB.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I knew MarqueeSole pulled the best looking pair out of the bunch. I'm passing on these. Just look how cheap they look
sick.gif

Honestly though, I don't need these anyway. I bought the first joints in March of 01', took them out of the box and wore them for my basketball game that very day. I enjoyed these like no one ever could.

These just don't even give me the same nostalgic feeling. #+*% JB.

I mean, nothing really does nowadays.  That feeling is non-existent when I see today's retros, with the exception of the White/Red XIII's. 

We'll see how the rest of the holiday year pans out. 

^Exactly. It's funny that you bring up the white/red 13's; I'm actually more excited for those than the CG's.
smokin.gif

Why can't NikeTalk wake up and realize CDP molds are here 2 remain?

Cuz of false hope insiders giving invalid info to the children who post #@##% nonsense, thats why

Back
Top Bottom