Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Someone post pics of the box for men and everything its came with pls. Mine should be here sometime next week. Shape is kindda like one of thos spizike boots. Its kinda bulky lookn. Maybe its jus d pics. Jus my opinion tho.. hope they suprise me wen I get em.. still a beautiful pair of shoes regardless.. (to me)

Originally Posted by marley

I hope all these whiners stick to what they are saying and "pass" on these. Make it easier for me to get my 4 pairs. All this talk about "shape" and "mold"? Get outta here with that $+#. They are shoes people, you're buyin them to wear and it aint that serious. When you rock em down the street you think someone is gonna come up to you and be like "dude the mold of your Jordans is wack man" Some of you guys need to grow an opinion of your own and quit jumpin on this cry-baby bandwagon. I sold my DS OG pair to get myself a couple pairs of these and I still stick by that decision after seeing these. I'll take an ice blue sole over piss yellow any day.

LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone post pics of the box for men and everything its came with pls. Mine should be here sometime next week. Shape is kindda like one of thos spizike boots. Its kinda bulky lookn. Maybe its jus d pics. Jus my opinion tho.. hope they suprise me wen I get em.. still a beautiful pair of shoes regardless.. (to me)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sorry kids, but these look like the EXACT lame shape as the SJs. stop trying to fool yourselves.
smh.gif
I stand corrected, these are the same shape as the Space jams, but they will still sell out.

that wasn't necessarily directed at u, but u are correct... these will still sell out regardless.

I'm seriously considering buying an '01 pair cause if I can't get these at the mall, then I'll be basically paying the same price for a 01 pair as a reseller's price on these.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I'm seriously considering buying an '01 pair cause if I can't get these at the mall, then I'll be basically paying the same price for a 01 pair as a reseller's price on these.
People trying to sell their 01' are assking rape prices.....$400+ 
eyes.gif

These cool grey's will sell out, but the price will definitely not rise like the Space Jam XI's did. Cool grey's never had and never will have the hype and "charisma" like the SJ's...and I expect these cool grey's to stay around $200-$225 reseller price.

sorry kids, but these look like the EXACT lame shape as the SJs. stop trying to fool yourselves.
smh.gif
I stand corrected, these are the same shape as the Space jams, but they will still sell out.

that wasn't necessarily directed at u, but u are correct... these will still sell out regardless.

No I know, but I did say they weren't space jam mold because the pics we saw negated the fact, but after seeing the most recent pics, they are space jam mold. 

But I will just get a pair and be on my way.  Don't need multiples of these. 

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

eyes.gif

Lowest I've seen them in my size, was $475. 
sick.gif

So that's a negative on the resell price of the 2010's compared to the '01's, and it's not even close.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

DO NOT wear jeans that will easily bleed on these, I repeat do not. That suede does not clean off properly. You will literally #%%$ them up. I remember I got caught in the rain in these Uptown and soon as I got on the train, I looked down and seen blue stains everywhere. I was tight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
must be from nyc i was lost when everyone was sayin that when i was there in the dmv we say blown lol

wink.gif

eyes.gif

sick.gif

So that's a negative on the resell price of the 2010's compared to the '01's, and it's not even close.

Even the SJs being sold people are asking for nearly $300...no way am i paying that price for either retros.

im passing on these CGs like i did with the SJs so goodluck to everyone with their pairs.

yeah 01 Prices have gotten out of control which makes no sense. Cuz once these drop no one is going to pay a crazy price for an 01 pair. I sold my DS 01s for 415 on ebay and the dude who bought them reposted them for 500 as soon as he got them from me. He has been relisting them every week for the past 8 months since he bought them from me lol. Guess he thought he could make money buying them for 415 haha. 01s should do nothing but go down in value with these coming out.

Hopefully the bottoms somehow get clearer as the release date gets nearer....I'll still cop though..lol!

eyes.gif

sick.gif

Even the SJs being sold people are asking for nearly $300...no way am i paying that price for either retros.

im passing on these CGs like i did with the SJs so goodluck to everyone with their pairs.
yup Ive seen 00' jams sell for less than the 09' retro.
Just cause people post em for that price though doesnt mean people buy

Originally Posted by marley

yeah 01 Prices have gotten out of control which makes no sense. Cuz once these drop no one is going to pay a crazy price for an 01 pair. I sold my DS 01s for 415 on ebay and the dude who bought them reposted them for 500 as soon as he got them from me. He has been relisting them every week for the past 8 months since he bought them from me lol. Guess he thought he could make money buying them for 415 haha. 01s should do nothing but go down in value with these coming out.

lol dats funny....500 is 2 much....415 is 2 much lol but hey....his loss

I'm mad at 2 things: 1) The price and 2) Don't try to feed us this bullcrap about special packaging. Just because there's foot inserts and a slide out box, its "special packaging"? That's just game they're trying to spit. Jordan18's had a slide out box, all the Lebrons have a slide out box and the entire Lebron box is covered with photos, THAT is special packaging AND they weren't priced at 175. Smh for this hyped-up over priced marketing scheme to justify the over-pricing of these mediocre quality shoes. Can I hand in the "special box" and foot inserts for a $25 discount on my pair JB?

I hate the special packaging
laugh.gif

After i wear my spacejams they normally dont go back into the box for at least a couple weeks
its way tooo much work

I wish I could try a pair, that way I could make up my mind. I just can't stop thinking about the cdp xi that I HAD TO SELL cus they were killin my pinky toe.. I even took out the Shoe inserts SMH felt like cardboard. It would hurt to wear them so I traded for a pair of red carpets and I don't regret it, only thing that got me mad was that I gave my 01 pair away to my brother in law cus I was " like aye I got a new pair" he was always jockin my 01's... Anyways cdp molds 99% looks like so F that

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I wish I could try a pair, that way I could make up my mind. I just can't stop thinking about the cdp xi that I HAD TO SELL cus they were killin my pinky toe.. I even took out the Shoe inserts SMH felt like cardboard. It would hurt to wear them so I traded for a pair of red carpets and I don't regret it, only thing that got me mad was that I gave my 01 pair away to my brother in law cus I was " like aye I got a new pair" he was always jockin my 01's... Anyways cdp molds 99% looks like so F that

I could honestly say, even the space jams had a little better cushioning that those CDP disasters.  And that's a stretch.

How do the XI's run??? Are they true to size or what? I wear 11.5 and I just bought the olympic VIIs and ended getting a size 11 because they ran bigger than usual.

Back
Top Bottom