Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man...Y'all can have these. Don't like 'em anyway..never have. but These joints add insult to injury. Starting with the CDP Black/Red XI's...This shoe will NEVER be the same. I'd rather spend $250+++ on an older retro than these joints ANY DAY!!!!! Good day gents!

Goodluck finding an older Retro 11 pair for $250. 
if he takes his time, he will find a pair for that price.
in the past 6 months ive found
ds og bred 11s for 185 shipped
worn 3 time cool greys 11s for 155 shipped
ds cool grey 11s with yellow soles for 215 shipped (seaglow project)
ds 2000 bred 11s for 250 and one for 260 and one with no og box for 233

Originally Posted by bigj505

size 9 and 9.5
ebay. its a buyers market at this point

You're right, just found something. 
happy.gif

I'm looking forward to these because these were the only ones I missed out on in 01 (9th grade) and the sad part about it is.. A lot of people that keep complaining about the quality turn around and post pictures of the shoe that they copped that they claimed were "good" on. We all know that these don't compare to the 01s.. We've known that was gonna be the case even before we found out they were releasing these.. It's like people feel they get some kinda sneaker-head credit. And then, if they release 10yrs from now.. There's gonna be complaints about how these aren't like the the 01s nor the 2010s..

man after that last video the shoe looks good! Just want to know if they changed the patent or no, because i still have my jams and they're DS and they're so un comfy and the patent sucks.. That im trying to get rid of them.

size 9 and 9.5

happy.gif

honestly, i think its prolly easy to find shoes in that size range.  For ppl who wear larger sizes, these opportunities dont come up as often.

about to order from Jay... this guy is definitely legit? and how long does shipping usually take from Hong Kong? anyone on NT actually receive a pair from him yet?

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

man after that last video the shoe looks good! Just want to know if they changed the patent or no, because i still have my jams and they're DS and they're so un comfy and the patent sucks.. That im trying to get rid of them.
all the newer releases, the patent leather is different with the 2000/2001 retros. they feel more stif, dull, plasticky, and easy to scratch.
and i bet the CG2010 will have them also..correct me if im wrong
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AnJ55

about to order from Jay... this guy is definitely legit? and how long does shipping usually take from Hong Kong? anyone on NT actually receive a pair from him yet?

yea his legit mines shipped out last weds still havent gotten it and its suppose to be 5-7 day shippin. If i was u just wait it out until people get thiers to see how it goes. Hopeully it comes 2morrow

Originally Posted by eddo1005

size 9 and 9.5

happy.gif

honestly, i think its prolly easy to find shoes in that size range.  For ppl who wear larger sizes, these opportunities dont come up as often.

Tell me about it.  
I wear a size 11. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

size 9 and 9.5

happy.gif

Tell me about it.  

I wear a size 11. 
naw u just have to be patient and look. you also need to be able to negotiate with the sellers.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

brooklynnyc3000

very well done on the review/ easy copped 2x /

QFT. Nice breakdown on details about the shoes.. patiently waiting here still. -_-

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

all the newer releases, the patent leather is different with the 2000/2001 retros. they feel more stif, dull, plasticky, and easy to scratch.
and i bet the CG2010 will have them also..correct me if im wrong
smile.gif

is the patent on the 09 XI spacejams same as the patent of the 02 IX's cool greys? i remember the patent from the 02 IX's cool greys was way different from the 01 XI blk/reds

haven't bought j's since the flints xiii retro in 05/06?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man...Y'all can have these. Don't like 'em anyway..never have. but These joints add insult to injury. Starting with the CDP Black/Red XI's...This shoe will NEVER be the same. I'd rather spend $250+++ on an older retro than these joints ANY DAY!!!!! Good day gents!

Goodluck finding an older Retro 11 pair for $250. 
if he takes his time, he will find a pair for that price.
in the past 6 months ive found
ds og bred 11s for 185 shipped
worn 3 time cool greys 11s for 155 shipped
ds cool grey 11s with yellow soles for 215 shipped (seaglow project)
ds 2000 bred 11s for 250 and one for 260 and one with no og box for 233

on those coolgrey 11s 155 shipped i saw those on ebay i was wondering if that was you that was a good deal

Back
Top Bottom