Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

^^ Check the White/Red XIII thread. I aint nice with photography though 
grin.gif

someone got thier cool greys already from jay he bought 4 pairs from him.....so we should get em anyday now...post pics BoutMyMoney of the box and shoes...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you want these for a cheaper price holla at my homies over at sneakerape.com. Tell them youngcurse sent you.

would tellin em u sent us get us a discount or sum

GUYS! dont worry about the shipping, JAY is 100% legit, you will get your shoes and im guessing youll be satisfied with them too
pimp.gif

Exactly... its a rush for us. But appreciate d look out steve. I believe we all gotta look out to our fellow sneak geeks. Instead of raping em with resellers price. Get d ef outta here

all these dudes buying early release shoes.
be careful
things might not be exactly as great as they seem

all these dudes buying early release shoes.
be careful
things might not be exactly as great as they seem

The man that these dudes are copping early from.

Didn't your site used to be called something else? Matter fact, didn't you have another username too?

hey has anybody got there cool grey 11s from slamdunkspace.com yet? i wanna buy them but first i wanna make sure there legit...

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The man that these dudes are copping early from.

Didn't your site used to be called something else? Matter fact, didn't you have another username too?

nerd.gif

he seems legit i just wanna see someone else say they got theres from him before i buy.. i might just end up buying thru vmvinc.com

he seems legit i just wanna see someone else say they got theres from him before i buy.. i might just end up buying thru vmvinc.com

Found a deadstock pair of og cool greys on ebay for 400 dollars shipped pulled the trigger on them today glad i had some cash to spend because it was steep but I know im going to be getting them deadstock and the big plus of it all is that the soles are still icy as if they were just bought from the store. No yellowing period the guy im buying them from has only took them out the box once and that was to place them in plastic bag so they wont mess up and also their a size 14 ultra rare. Going to also cop the 2010 cool grey 11s and bring the others out whnever I go out somewhere and wanna stunt. Good luck to everyone trying to cop this will be total mayhem like the space jams

Found a deadstock pair of og cool greys on ebay for 400 dollars shipped pulled the trigger on them today glad i had some cash to spend because it was steep but I know im going to be getting them deadstock and the big plus of it all is that the soles are still icy as if they were just bought from the store. No yellowing period the guy im buying them from has only took them out the box once and that was to place them in plastic bag so they wont mess up and also their a size 14 ultra rare. Going to also cop the 2010 cool grey 11s and bring the others out whnever I go out somewhere and wanna stunt. Good luck to everyone trying to cop this will be total mayhem like the space jams

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You got the exact same shoe from 2001. When you put these on your feet for the first time and feel like you are walking through the past on some of the greatest basketball shoes to grace the court...$400 seems like a steal to me.  I did the same thing for some 1998 DS Playoff XIII just recently because to me I didn't want to leave any room for disappointment...I have the same shoe that released 12 years ago. Jordan Brand cannot change 1998. Period
smokin.gif
 much respect to your marksmanship 

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I can tell you this much. When you try on both pairs it'll be a night and day difference and will finally understand why many sneakerheads gripe about the quality on all the retros since the DMP pack. Now if you know quality difference already since the CDP bred then just a thought I wanted to share. Either way you'll be happy with your purchase. Just picked up a pair of the 01' True Blue 3s and I can definitely tell there's a NIGHT & DAY difference between the 09 that just came out.

Back
Top Bottom