Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

This shoe isn't for the hypebeasts. These are street classics.

The cool grey xi's are the shoe everyone who's not a shoehead knows about. Concords went on sale in 00', Spacejams too...Cool Grey's did not.

1 day is all it took around here.

Damn, this just messed up my 3 minutes. I was thinking that the 001 on the color code meant black and white XIs. Oh well congrats to those that really like them.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by marley

Just paid 480.00 for my DS cool grey xi's last summer. If only I had known they were gonna drop again.

FYL 
roll.gif
ERR. Wrong @spizike231. marley .....you paid for a shoe that has got a piece of Jordan history there..... a lot of the "older" heads around here know about the chaos those 01's caused back in 01. And I will safely assume yours will be (material wise) superior to the 2010s. But I will cop the 2010s!

So what, I was there in March '01 also and I wouldn't pay $480 for DS CG 11 on my best tax return day!!!! History doesn't equal an inflated pricetag when are y'all gonna realize that? And as an "older" head you should definitely know better than that bro! Quality and prices were what they were in 2001. Its 2010 cuz, cum bacc to the future those days are wrapped. I would pay like $300 shipped for DS cool greys and not a penny more.

And I have my original pair bought the Monday after release in March 2001. Quality is superb, but it 8nt no damn 4x retail quality get a clue cuz 4real !

Haven't bought a pair of J's in a min.(bmp's maybe?) but if they do these right then that will definitely bring an end to that.

Originally Posted by NewEra22

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by marley

Just paid 480.00 for my DS cool grey xi's last summer. If only I had known they were gonna drop again.

FYL 
roll.gif
ERR. Wrong @spizike231. marley .....you paid for a shoe that has got a piece of Jordan history there..... a lot of the "older" heads around here know about the chaos those 01's caused back in 01. And I will safely assume yours will be (material wise) superior to the 2010s. But I will cop the 2010s!

sure when looking at it in the historic way i can see what you're saying. but he dropped 480 dollars for some cool greys that are probably gonna be piss yellow come the time that the '10s drop and won't be wearable without something on the shoe dying. but yes you do have quite an amazing shoe in your hands marley. no doubt about it. i wasn't trying to say they aren't a great shoe, just saying that he dropped 480 on a shoe that is dropping again for either 175 or under in their icy, fresh state. (hopefully) and yes 2010's will be copped. 
pimp.gif
 unless JB finds a way to butcher yet another great classic. 
ohwell.gif

I'm gonna keep my Cool Greys and I might buy these. Ain't no telling how the quality is gonna be on the 2010 Retros.

Ill never understand NT.  I been around for a while (different SN) and I always wondered why people who confirmed kicks on NT, stopped confirming and disappeared.  Myself and two other NTers confirmed these and Cement IIIs about a month ago.  Everyone calls "Ducktales" and "Lock this thread', then some random websites confirm the SAME +%%+ we confirm and this is 12 pages already
smh.gif

tired.gif
Ill think twice before I confirm kicks in the future. I'm not salty but I see most people dont appreciate this info.  I already said Cool Grey and Concord XIs, Cement IIIs, Cement IVs, and Chicago X, everything else....
SmileyLipsSealed.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

03/03/2001
Air Jordan XI
136046 011
Medium Grey/White/Cool Grey
$125

jordan_xi-2.gif

We'll never see this again.
frown.gif

It feels good to know I was one of the few to cop these on release date...
pimp.gif

even better to know that I threw on my feet to hoop in that very same day...
smokin.gif

Nice Very Nice. Cant wait for these. 2010 is a good year for me to get back in the shoe game after a long time away.]

Pretty excited.

Originally Posted by nba0203

hopefully they arent 09 space-jam quality
frown.gif

It will most likly... Jordan is not going to spend good money on its customers. (on a different note)Nothing is fully confirmed so I don't see how you can say CONFIRMED.... smh

I was there in 01 as well but back then I hooped in them and beat them up so last year when I got the opportuinity to re-up I would have paid any price. I am biased though cuz this is my favorite Jordan of all time.  Looks like I can keep these on ice a little longer:

Originally Posted by Mr718

When did this turn into the Sneaker Showcase section?
eyes.gif

When did this turn into the be an #+% section?  It is the cool grey thread isnt it?  Don't you think some younger heads would like to see a clean pair of OGs?  Man people acting like that is the reason the JB forum is laughed at in the Nike forum.  I don't get it cuz you are usually one of the cooler dudes who posts good info.  Guess I was wrong about you.  Sorry for posting a pic of the shoe we are talking about.

Damn im happy as hell these are comin out...I been bitter ever since they were sold out and I couldn't get em in 10th grade

Back
Top Bottom