Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Even though i wanna hate on these..they are slowly growin on me..that blue sole makes it pop for some reason..*sigh* more money down the drain..
laugh.gif

But as far as i know, its replaicas has been on sale for quite a few weeks . unfortunately, the real s %+!% are still unavailable

But as far as i know, its replaicas has been on sale for quite a few weeks . unfortunately, the real s *@%# are still unavailable

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

probably will pass...not sure yet...

This thread cracks me up. this release is going to be just like the silver anniversary 11 was, everybody talkin crap about I'm not gonna cop but guess what they do then they are all gone real quick!!

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

probably will pass...not sure yet...

This thread cracks me up. this release is going to be just like the silver anniversary SPACE JAM 11 was, everybody talkin crap about I'm not gonna cop but guess what they do then they are all gone real quick!!
fixed

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BEAUTIFUL WITH THE BLUE SOLES. GOOD GOD, MEN'S SIZES BETTER HAVE THAT BLUE TINT OR ITS A PASS FOR ME.

Ha, the only few who actually welcome the blue tint like myself.

The icy sole lays perfect onto the cool grey, much better than piss yellow soles.   And look at the Patent leather cut, it looks legit. 

Can't wait.

I was not expecting the pair I ordered until next week, but they showed up today.

6 days from Hong Kong is not bad at all.

I will post pics when I get off of work.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I was not expecting the pair I ordered until next week, but they showed up today.

6 days from Hong Kong is not bad at all.

I will post pics when I get off of work.

^^^
Ice blue or clear soles?

Can't believe VMV hasnt sold out yet. I would order right now if I knew for sure I could be inthe first shipment but there is no way to tell.

As someone who never really cared for these, the blue tint actually makes me somewhat interested.

Originally Posted by energycube

has anyone ordered from VMV?  Is this a legit site?

thanks

Very legit. That is where I got the pair I ordered.

@Pdigiti, ice blue soles, but I'll let you be the judge when I post the pics.

Man if VMW had these in a 14 I might've pulled the trigger.

Hopefully some other sites come through for me.

Back
Top Bottom